That Mouth of Her's

"So my parents met your uncle in the Paris charity week and they kind of started discussing how you're doing great in the business world but at the same time over exerting yourself in work and not caring about your health so they thought it's about time you settled and found someone to truly take care of you and my parents being the liberals, since this is 21st century it doesn't matter which side proposes the idea, they talked to your uncle about our marriage."

Ok this is bad. What the fucking hell do they think of themselves besides being a bunch of nosy hypocrite hippies, to do that?

I gotta deal with this blonde bimbo and her ancient dumb and dumber, right now, before they make an even bigger mess in my life than a sloppy fucking joe.

I stood from my seat barely concealing my anger that was nearly blazing out of me like scolding ambers when stoking a wood on fire.

Right now I could think of a handful of ways to get rid of this aggravating bunch from my life; and hardly any of them could be considered even remotely legal...or humane.

Practicing my years' worth of strength of will I circled around from my seat to hers and leaned forward, my eyes looked straight into hers where I could see anticipation shine through bright, along with excitement, admiration and a whole lot of uninteresting other emotions; mine were as always holding nothing but the reflection of her own face; nothing can rile up someone better than peering straight into ones eyes and not knowing what goes behind them. And that's what I want to do her. Petrify her shitless; shouldn't be that difficult, when I know to be far poisonous than the damn basilisk.

Stopping just an inch from her face, our noses touching I exhaled on her face and saw her pupils dilate with carnal intentions, stupid girl. "You love me?" I asked her and she replied by nodding her head a little too vigorously. "You want to marry me?" again she nodded her head, this time a smile came upon her lips; hmmm they do look plump this up close; a little treat before the show starts wouldn't hurt anybody, would it? I leaned forward and gave her a kiss she would remember even when she's giving birth to damn twins. She kissed me back with equal fervor. Where my kiss was purely out of opportunity for a quick make out before the break out, hers was full of emotions like lust, pleasure and maybe even...happiness? Let me guess she thinks I kissed her because I reciprocate her so called 'feelings', wishful idiot.

I withdrew after I had my fun and she was full on panting like a cow in my face. Let's get started then, "you know, I just realized, you were never a good kisser", I simply stated maintaining my nose to nose position with her, she looked up wide eye, "Come to think of it, I can recall a few who ever better than you in all accounts, yet they all ended up with an apology card and some flowers that were of my secretary's choice, and you think I will marry you? The only reason you sit here today is because you got a good boob job done and a better looking ass than a fuckin Kardashian. But if I have to spend more than a day looking at your botox, whining about yet another thing, I'd literally hang you from the ceiling; and to think I'd want to spend my entire life with you? Baby you make me laugh harder than Kevin Hart on pot", she was in utter shock by now, with mouth hanging so low that if it fell any lower she might have to get another uplift.

"But I- I thought you love me-"

"I don't love, hon. I only fuck....and you're not even good at that".