Moment Of "Peace"

3rd person pov

A few days had passed since the whole Fallen debacle and thankfully things had calmed down, there being no signs of them showing up which allowed the two escapees to rest.

That did mean they had to return to their normal lives, and Y/N had to explain his several day absence to the school which resulted in him having to do catch up after school.

As the teen sat in his class, waiting for it to begin he rested his chin in the palm of his hand, soon seeing the teacher walk up to the front of the class, holding a clipboard in their hands.

Teacher: Today we have a new student joining us. Now, i know it's strange for a student to join halfway through a semester, but i don't make the rules. Please, be kind to her

Raising an eyebrow Y/N looked over to the door when it opened, seeing Asia step inside which confused him to no ends. She looked to the students and spotted the teen, offering a faint wave.

A simply returned it, the perplexed expression not leaving his face as students looked to her, noting she was foreign due to her hair and eye colour. Clearing her throat the former nun took a deep breath.

Asia: H-Hello, my name is Asia Argento. I'm from Italy so your language is a bit difficult for me, i look forward to working with you all

She bowed slightly at the end as a few students talked amongst themselves. The teacher told her where she could sit so she went over, being on the second row on the far right.

Timeskip

When lunch finally came Y/N yawned slightly, sitting up straight in his seat. A few girls went to go talk to Asia but she walked past them and headed over to the teen, smiling happily.

Asia: I made us lunch. Want to go somewhere to eat?

Y/N: Sure. I've got some questions anyway

He stood up and left his bag, the two beginning to walk out while a few watched and began to theorize how they knew eachother in the first place, and of course three certain male students cursed the teen under their breath.

As the two went through the halls Asia looked down slightly, holding her bag in her hands which she rested infront of her. Walking down the stairs Y/N felt like they were being watched but writes it off as nervousness due to the whole Fallen schtick.

Making it to someone they could eat they sat down as the former nun handed him his food so he took it, trying to come up with the right question which caused her to look at him and smile a bit.

Asia: Something on your mind?

Y/N: Uh... yeah, i guess. Mainly; How did you get into the school?

Asia: Well, i applied and the principal wanted to talk to me. We had an interview, a-and they got really excited when i mentioned i was a foreigner. Then they said something about diversity, and school ratings a-and i got really confused

Y/N: At least you're here? I don't know how far you'd have to go to get into a different school. There's like, no others around

She nodded slightly before the two began to eat. From a distance Rias looked upon the two, able to sense they had some kind of magical potential as they had awakened their Sacred Gears.

Akeno: Do you think they're Fallen Angels?

Rias: I don't know. The girl certain has Holy energy, but he feels... odd. It's nothing like i've felt before

Akeno: Maybe we should go talk to them, see if they'd let anything slip. On a different note, how was your trip to Hell?

Rias: ...I don't want to talk about it