New Beginnings

3rd person pov

Asia: I'll see you later

Y/N: Huh? Where have you got to be?

Asia: W-Well, i was kinda pushed into joining the tennis club... it should be fun though!

Y/N: Oh. Well, you enjoy yourself then

They waved to eachother, going seperate ways as Y/N began to head home while Asia headed over to the club. The teen turned a corner only bump into someone making him look to them.

It was as if he couldn't get a break, literally a few metres after leaving the school he encountered the Fallen who "helped" his Gear evolve, Azazel who was in a civilian like disguise.

Obviously cautious the teen took a step back, not wanting anything to do with him but the Fallen Leader just raised his hands slightly to show he ment to harm or ill will towards him.

Azazel: Woah, what's with the hostile look?

Y/N: It's probably because you tried to kill my friend

Azazel: Are you still hung up on that? Listen, i'm just trying to help you, and that was an emotional push you needed

Y/N began to walk away, his back faced to the Fallen who just followed along which wasn't ideal for the teen but there wasn't much he could do considering the strength difference between the two.

Azazel: Planning on getting it fixed, are you? Y'know, it's a shame your grandfather had to die to keep it's location a secret

Y/N:... What are you talking about? He passed from a stroke

Azazel: That's what they went with? Sorry to be the one to tell you kid, but he was killed, by Devils. Or as they used to go by, Demons

Hearing this he flinched, his left hand shaking as he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. Glancing back to Azazel, the teem saw he wasn't saying this to be malicious, just truthful.

Y/N: S-So Demons exist too? Should've guessed, and i assume A-Angels do too

Azazel: Hey, kid just take a breath-

Y/N: They wanted this stupid thing, so much that they killed him for it?

Taking out the item he clutched it tightly in his hand, the Fallen being cautious as it was definitely something of interest to him but the emotional burst the teen might experience could be too much.

Azazel: Listen. Count with me; 1, 2, 4, 9, 5, 11, 7

Y/N: 1, 2, 4, 9, 5-5, 11... what? Why are you doing this?

Azazel: I was an Angel once for a reason, think of it as a midlife crisis. Now, if you're going to get that fixed, it'd have to be at some kind of smith... doubt there's one here

Instead of responding, Y/N gestured to a shrine at the tip of a hill with alot of steps leading up to it. Feeling a pat on his shoulder he turned to seee Azazel leaving it a faing flash of light.

Shaking his head slightly the teen placed the time away and began to journey up the steps. Looking down at his feet, each moving after the other he ruminated on the info he was just given.

That would mean this thing was important, and that strange dream he had would be more then just a dream, but maybe some kind of weird look back into the past or something.

However this trail of thought was cut off when he laughed quietly to himself, sitting on the stairs he grabbed his head with his hands, hunching over while still looking down to his feet.