A Sudden Swap

(Damn, i still need to do the moment i promised yet we're 6k reads ahead of that. Yowza)

3rd person pov

Letting out a cry of pain and anguish Sirzechs stumbled backwards, clutching at where his arm was while his clothes were slowly being soaked in his own blood, a horried look on Asia's face.

The Slayer's Descendant walked over slowly, seemingly revamped and re-energized from unlocking his Balance Breaker. Backing away the Devil King hyperventiled, going for the exit.

In a quick movement Y/N shot his arm out, creating his Super Shotgun which he fired. The pellets tore into Sirzechs leg but he managed to slip into the exit before falling over, the door locking and becoming immovable.

Heading to his Crucible he pulled it from the wall before looking to Asia, the only thing that could seen through his visor was his eyes which seemed cold and full of anger.

Asia: Y-Y/N, we need to go

His gaze turned to where Sirzechs escaped into so he backed up and created his Rocket Launcher causing the Former Nun to panic and go to cover before he fired, the once moveable door being blown apart.

When the smoke cleared he walked through so she followed behind, keeping a distance from him just incase. Whatever happened to Y/N down here to make him like this scared her completely.

Eventually they left the arena and were met with nothing, everyone seeming to be evacuated to prevent any more casualties from him. They began to walk around, Asia looking for the train out of here.

However on a roof nearby Rias and her peerage stood there as Issei passed on his boosts to her. No one in her peerage wanted to follow her orders anymore, but they didn't have a choice with a threat like this.

Aiming her hand Rias took a deep breath, remembering when she tried this last time but now she had faith in herself. Swiftly she fired her Destruction magic at him, the large ball hitting Y/N head on.

The former Nun jumped when this happened, not knowing what exactly was going on but she looked to the rooftop it came from then to the Slayer's Descendant who seemed unfased.

Rias: N...No way

Suddenly a shot came their way, Y/N firing at them although Koneko knocked it out the way only to step forward as she glanced over to Issei, just giving him a slight nod before dropping down to the ground.

As soon as she landed she shot forward and threw her fist at the Slayers Descendant who raised his arms, blocking the hit with his forearms although he skidded back. Slowly lowering them he saw a set of cat ears and a tail on her.

She went back at him, raising her arms above her head she jumped up before swinging them down at him. He dodged it quickly, creating his Rocket Launcher again he used it as a bat, slamming it into her.

As Koneko was tossed through the air he aimed and the Rocket Launcher locked on, firing four rockets at her causing her to block just as she was about to land, a largish explosion appearing where she was.

From the smoke she rose, slightly damaged but the Nekomata rushed back in and tried to uppercut him only for Y/N to sweep her legs and raise his foot, planting it down on her chest and roughly forcing onto the ground.

As she struggled under him the Slayer's Descendant created his Super Shotgun and aimed it at her head. However she was saved when a red armour clad man flew in, kicking him away.

Issei: You've caused enough problems! I'm going to stop you, here and now!

Upon catching himself Y/N planted his feet down firmly and looked to Issei, his guns disappearing before he took out his Crucible. The guard opened up, allowing the blade to appear which he dragged along the ground.