Their Chance

3rd person pov

Samuel Hayden: I'm just as lost as you are. From what i can see, he isn't anywhere on Earth

Asia: So what he said about Rias messing up the teleportation is right...

Samuel Hayden: Rias, as in the Gremory's?

Asia: You know about them? S-Sorry, stupid question

He began to think, heading over to a computer the screen zeroed into the fight Y/N partook in before he disappeared, it being recorded by a hidden camera he supposedly had all across Kuoh.

Seeing Y/N get hit and get engulfed by her magic he noted a small magic circle by the teen's feet, letting him know he was indeed alive but just completely lost, at least for now.

Samuel Hayden: I believe he's in Hell

Asia: As in... literally?

Samuel Hayden: Yes. There's two ways to get there from here, although both are nearly impossible. I don't have a location to send you through the teleporter

Asia: What would the other one be?

Samuel Hayden: They take some kind of train there. I know it sounds odd, but it's true

Looking down the former nun began to think, unsure if this could be something she could do. She took out the Crucible which Y/N left behind, soon taking a deep breath as she turned her gaze back up to the Doctor.

Back down in Hell the teen caught a punch that was thrown his way and returned it with one of his own, knocking down the other fighter in the arena before looking across all the others who were on the floor.

He panted quietly, taking a step towards the Devil he just knocked down who in return scurried backwards, running towards the exit however the gate was still down, disallowing anyone from escaping.

Before Y/N could do anything else all lights turned towards Sirzechs who had returned to Hell, knowing that he was the human Rias had tried to kill. All turned to him as he cleared his throat.

Sirzechs: As we can see, there is a new champion of the arena! Now, are you all satisfied with his performance, or would you like to see him go up against an even greater foe?

A chorus of cheers came from the Devil's watching so the gates opened and everyone inside apart from Y/N ran out, fearing what would come out since he said "A greater foe" which didn't sound exactly appealing.

The gates then closed once more and something began to lower from the ceiling causing the teen to look up. A mix of Demon and Machinery could be seen being lowered, looking like sone kind of monster.

Sirzechs: Now, we all know what happened all those years ago when a human invaded hell and attacked us. So i devised my finest work, i call it the Doom Hunter

It touched the ground and the mechanism that lowered it retreated into the ceiling. It's "eye" glowed yellow before the machinery raised the Doom Hunter up, making it float as a shield appeared around it.

Sirzechs: The great Agaddon Hunters from the Telos Realm, though long thought to be extinct, created to hunt only the Slayer and his Night Sentinels during the Unholy Crusade. I used it for a base, and now if he ever returns, it'll be more then ready to kill

The cannon on it's arm fired at Y/N forcing him to dodge, creating his shotgun and firing an explosive round. It blew up against the Demon but no damage was sustained.

It turned once more, some kind of energy shots fired from it so the teen backed away, rolling out it's line of fire. He swapped out his shotgun for the Heavy Assult Rifle and fired the volley of Micro Missles.

Yet again it did no damage, the shield staying up still so he went to create his Ballista only to be rushed by the Doom Hunter, it's dual chainsaw arm swinging down onto him so he raised his gun in defence.

It shredded through his Heavy Assult Rifle although he managed to slip away, his Ballista appearing his his hands. Firing once more it struck the shield, it's blue colour fading a bit towards yellow.

He skidded back thanks to the knock back of the weapon but he thought, soon tossing the weapon away making it disappear only for some kind of futuristic rifle to materialise on his hands.

In response a mini silo opened up on the sides of the Doom Hunter, both of them firing at eachother. As the Demon's shield took a serious hit Y/N was blown away, causing him to go through the air only to land with a tumble.

His ears rang as Sirzechs sat up in his seat, cautious while seeing the once blue shield go red. Slowly get up Y/N aimed, a laser coming from his rifle which destroyed the remnants of the shield.

Upon seeing this the teen created his Super Shotgun and launched the Meat Hook which stabbed into the Demon before being pulled towards it. He summoned his Sacred Gear and stabbed his Doomblade into it, the shoulder turret aiming.

A torrent of flames came out, burning the Doom Hunter only for the teen to create his Rocket Launcher, jumping off of the Demon and firing, an explosion hitting his opponent harshly.

Landing he stumbled a bit but managed to catch himself, his gaze never leaving the smoke but a second explosion came from it. The Demon came out from the smoke, most of the machinery destroyed and it's shield permanently gone.

Doom Hunter: Critical Damage...

A barrage of rockets came from the teen, a few hitting the Doom Hunter although it managed to evade most, now faster thanks to the sled of the bottom being destroyed but it's also weaker.

As they fought Sirzechs watched in shock, seeing this human fight the Demon. Another explosion went off when it went past a proximity mine fired from the rocket, sparks and smoke now coming from it.

Y/N created his Super Shotgun once more and shot the Meat Hook into the left arm of the Doom Hunter. Planting his feet down he began to pull making creaks and groans come from the machinery on it.

Suddenly the chainsaws on it's arm were yanked off towards Y/N who grabbed one and revved it, the blade spinning around. Rushing towards the Demon he dodged it's cannon shot and shoved the chainsaw into it's chest.

Y/N: Rip. And. Tear!

He pulled upwards, splitting it in two causing a series of gasps to come from the Devil's watching. It's body dropped to the floor as the teen looked up to Sirzechs who was reminded of something.

The way he was looking at him, a scowl that wasn't just threatening but something that someone who was ready to kill you would wear. It reminded him of the Slayer who invaded all those years ago.

He quickly looked back to the damaged helmet Y/N came here in, remembering what the marking on it was only for fear to consume him as he looked back to the teen who was basically seeing red.

Sirzechs: Kill him, now! He cannot be allowed to escape the arena!

Xenovia: How are we ment to do that... and why do you think i'd agree to it?

Asia: W-Well, i was thinking we watch Rias and maybe... follow her onto the train while no one's looking

Xenovia: And why should i do that?

Asia: Because Y/N needs our help, there's no way he can escape Hell without us

Xenovia: I'm still only here because the meeting was pushed back due to the attack. I'm sorry, but i can't do something like this, i'd start alot of trouble if a servant of the church invaded Hell

Asia: Fine, I... I'll to it myself

(Lemme know what you think)