Forced Decision

(20k views. Hot damn. If this story get 30k i'll give Asia and Y/N a moment if you know what i mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

3rd person pov

?: I-I don't know what to do dad... i can't raise him on my own

?: It's okay. Just take a moment, i'm always here to help

Wiping her eyes the woman nodded before giving her father a quick hug who patted her back. When they parted the older man headed over to a room and knocked on the door, peaking inside.

He saw a young Y/N who sat on his bed while looking down to his lap. Stepping into the room he headed over and sat beside the boy, placing a hand on his shoulder to catch his attention.

Y/N: ...He's gone, isn't he? My dad

?: Yes, i'm afraid so

Y/N: Where is he now?

?: I don't know. No one can know, but what i do know is that wherever he is, he'll always be here

The older man gently poked the boy's chest making him look to it before placing his hand over where he was poked. Nodding slightly Y/N sniffled, putting his other hand over it too.

?: This was something i was going to give to him, but i suppose it's yours now

He placed the damaged Crucible on his lap as Y/N followed it with his eyes. Removing his hands he went down and grabbed it, picking up the weird item while looking to it on confusion.

Y/N: Wh-What is it?

?: It's a special thing. Whenever you're feeling weak, and feel like everything has gone wrong, it'll give you strength

Y/N: So, it will make me strong?

?: Silly boy. You're already strong, this will just help you focus your strength

Y/N: ...Thank you, grandpa

?: Anytime

~Present~

Being launched toward a Night Sentinel thanks to firing the Meat Hook into him Y/N launched a grenade from his shoulder turret before letting go and skidding past him, the explosion creating a smoke screen.

He began to run down the halls, looking for an energy source to chrage the two Crucibles while they gave chase. His eyes darted around under ghe helmet, soon turning a corner only to be pounced on.

When knocked to the ground he saw a Sentinel try and stab him with their spear so he raised his shotgun and blocked it, the two struggling against eachother until the teen swept his legs.

Seeing him fall down Y/N got up and fired at them point blank, soon continuing in his search. Heading down the corridor he went through a broken wall which lead him to a court yard.

King Novik: What is the purpose of this? Outside our protection they'll only hunt yout down like an animal

Y/N: And this is any different?

The Night Sentinels came out from the hole in the hall, approaching the teen with their spears pointed at him. Looking around for some kind of out he backed up, the group stepping closer.

Focusing the Super Shotgun disappeared before he created the rocket launcher and jumped, firing downwards which destroyed the ground. He quickly fell as they rushed over, looking down.

The teen planted his Doomblade into the wall as he fell, using it to slow his fall before stopping. Looking behind him he saw a stained glass window so he planted his feet on the wall.