New Fate

3rd person pov

Asia: No... No, why!?

Xenovia: I don't know! He beat it, but Rias- she dealt the final blow

The former nun could only sit there in shock, staring down at the floor as her eyes watered up although no tears ran down her face. Her hands stayed clasped together, trying to prevent then from shaking.

?: Maybe i can help you two

They both looked over, seeing Azazel which secretly annoyed Xenovia at how the hell their secret base seemed to be public knowledge to every Tom, Dick and Harry in this town.

Xenovia: You may have pulled me out from the fight, but don't think i owe you a favour

Azazel: Actually, i'm not looking for one. You're not the only one i teleported away

Asia: I... A-Are you saying what i think you're saying?

Azazel: I am. Only problem is Rias's magic messed my teleportation up, so now i have no clue where he is

Guard: Sir, we found him in the valley outside the castle walls. He was badly damaged, and wearing this

A guard handed a familiar green helmet over to a man with long and dark red hair, his thumb tracing over the cracked lenses before looking down to the person who raised his hands, shoving the guard who was holding him up away.

Sirzechs: A human here? Interesting

Y/N: G... Guts, huge guts! Kill them... must kill them all

He clenched his fists slowly, his gaze turning up to see one of the Great Satans only to recognize his hair. His memory flashed back to Rias, filling him with anger from nearly being killed by her.

The teen attempted to get up but was too weak making him fall to his hands and knees, his limbs shaking due to barely being able to support himself but Sirzechs just let out a hum.

Sirzechs: Still have fight in you, huh... dress his wounds. Then place him in the arena

Guard: As you wish

Grabbing Y/N he was dragged away, the doors closing behind them as the Great Satan hummed in thought, wondering how he could've got there. His gaze turned down to the helmet, noting the mark on the left side.

An hour later the teen was sent out into an arena where Devils watched, curious as to why a human was here although some assumed it might be a trial to join a peerage or something along those lines.

He walked forward and looked around, soon seeing a gate open which drew his attention towards it. A screech came from it before an imp like Demon ran at the teen, rearing it's hand back.

It tossed some kind of fireball at him which he dodged, soon being pounced on by it but Y/N uppercutted the Demon before bringing his hand down on it's head only to grab on and pull roughly.

In a quick movement the teen yanked it's head off, dropping it when the body fell to the floor before looking over to another gate which began to open. A large Demon walked out, it's heavy footsteps echoing.

The Demon was clearly augmented, having cannons where it's hands were ment to be. Banging them together it roared at Y/N who simply took a step forward, creating his Super Shotgun.

Y/N: I've killed bigger and worse then you...

Timeskip

Sirzechs: Thank you for agreeing to this meeting

Micheal: Of course

Azazel: Eh, i was in the neighbourhood. Thought i'd drop by

The three factions sat inside, each having a group behind them. The Devil's had Rias, Issei, Akeno and Sona. The Angel's had Xenovia and Irina while the Fallen Angel's had Vali.

Sirzechs: Now to get to the point of this. Azazel, one of your own was conspiring to start another war, they also stole pieces of Excalibur and were operating in Devil territory. Care to explain?

Azazel: Kokabiel was acting of his own free will as was the Grigory. I had no part in it

Micheal: Don't you think it would've been best to reign them in?

Azazel: I tried, but they wouldn't listen. But i wasn't just gonna kill/attack my own guys... Lord knows there's enough of that going around

The Devil's winced in pain from him uttering his name only for the leader to look at him, wondering who he was accusing of doing such a thing making him lean forward.

Sirzechs: And who might be doing that?

Azazel: Your sister, duh

Sirzechs: Rias, is this true?

Rias: Of course not... now can we move on with this?

Micheal: Your peerage were the ones to fight off Kokabiel, which i commend. What did you see, Vali?

Vali: This Pale guy and another in a green helmet fighting Kokabiel

Azazel: Yeah. Tell us where they are, Rias

Rias: I don't know-

Azazel: You do. The Night Sentinel is dead and the Human was nearly killed

Nearly all looked over to the Princess of Destruction upon hearing Night Sentinel which helped the feeling of pressure rise inside her. She looked away as her brother thought if the helmeted person is the same as the one he had in the arena.

Micheal: A Night Sentinel, you turned one into a Devil, didn't you?

Sirzechs: Don't you know the repercussions that could've brought along?

Rias: I was doing what was best! What if we had another Doom Slayer situation? There's no way we could handle it!

Sirzechs: What you did was way out of line! I hereby-

Before he could finish speaking nearly everyone froze, however Vali and Issei were fine. Looking around in confusion he poked Rias who just stood still while the silver haired man went over to the window, humming in thought.

Issei: Hey, what's going on!?

Vali: That vampire friend of yours. He froze time

Issei: How do we fix it?

Vali: You don't

He turned to question him only for Vali to be fully armoured in his Sacred Gear, swiftly kicking him through the wall and making him fall all the way to the ground outside.

However there was some weird noise coming from outside so Vali peaked out, his eyes widening when a massive green energy shot came this way. In an attempt to stop it he flew out, using Divine Dividing to nullify it.

But in the end he was too slow, the projectile hitting the ground before a large explosion went off, clearing out most of those around while the school building and the ORC was nearly destroyed.

An energy trail sparked, fading away quickly. Over at the ARC research Centre Samuel Hayden stepped away from a machine and let out a breath, heading over to a computer.

Taking the Demonic Crucible he placed it in some kind of container causing it to float. He searched for and found a trace amount of Y/N's energy before beginning to scan for it in an attempt to find him.

Back at Kuoh Academy time was unfrozen and everyone looked around in confusion upon seeing that the building had basically crumbled all around them. Spotting the witches scattering the ground they assumed they were behind this.

Rias: Find the others- wait, where's Issei?

Azazel: Where's Vali?

Sirzechs: Out there... both of them. What happened?

(Lemme know what you think. I ment for this to be longer and better, but i'm going through some shit rn and i just can't atm. Still needed to get this chapter out though, so... sorry)