Hopefully Trying

(Feck... 40k, shit. Whatamigonnado? Tbh, thanks for this)

3rd person pov

Sirzechs: You and your friend have caused alot of trouble and pain to our people. So many dead, so many families destoryed

Asia: Y-You started it! Rias was the one who attacked us in the first place

Sirzechs: And my sister will pay for her mistakes, as will the both of you. Now, heal me, your friend took my arm, it's only fair your restore it

Asia: Th... That's not how my Sacred Gear works. I heal wounds, i can't restore lost limbs

Upon hearing this he went silent, his remaining hand clutching the arm rest tightly. In a fit of anger he stood up and threw his throne away, it being destroyed as soon as he touched it before marching over to the Former Nun.

Sirzechs: You best learn how. All Hellgates have been shut off across Earth, there's no way you friend can save you

Asia: I have faith in God's plan. For he-

Sirzechs: Is dead, killed in the last great war!

She froze, her face portraying a mix of emotions although the main ones were shock, disbelief and soul crushing horror. As she lowered her head the Devil King recomposed himself, taking a deep breath.

He motioned his hand to the guards who came over and took Asia away who didn't fight back, still trying to process the information she was given, wanting to believe it wasn't real.

Samuel Hayden: Calm down

Y/N: Don't tell me to calm down! Don't you ever tell me to calm! Down!

With the last two words he rammed his foot through a security bot that had tried to stop him when he broke in. Panting quietly he yanked his foot free and ran his hands through his hair, beginning to pace back and forth.

Y/N: There's gotta be a way to get me back to hell, right? You have your teleporter

Samuel Hayden: I don't have any coordinates set there, this facility doesn't have the capabilities with it's amount of power to create a portal even if i did

Y/N: Then i'll go get you more, and you'll do it. O-Or how i got back, the entry points, send me through one

Samuel Hayden: They're closed. Every single one on Earth

Y/N: Then-Then we blow them open

Samuel Hayden: Listen!

The teen stopped, no longer pacing as his gaze turned up towards the Doctor who quietly let out a breath, heading back to the teleporter console, beginning to set some coordinates.

Samuel Hayden: Just get the energy we need, then we'll figure something out

He nodded slightly and waited for the portal to open before grabbing the Demonic Crucible and heading over to the platform. Before pocketing them both he grabbed a communicator and stepped through, disappearing as the Portal faded away.

It had barely been a day since Y/N came back to earth, not taking any time to cope or come up with a plan. When he appeared in Argent D'Nur he followed a familiar path, remembering where he went.

While walking down the halls he heard a few echoes, not from him so he cautiously went around, his hand tensing as he was ready to create a weapon and shoot whatever was going to appear.

Looking around a corner he was just met with more hallways so he went forward, wearing the basic stage of his Sacred Gear just incase although he felt safer with it on, not like the susceptible human he was underneath the armour.