The Hard Choices

(Choose between two endings. There's either Eternal, or Ending. I will not say anything else about them)

3rd person pov

Samuel Hayden: Just stop and think about what you're going to do!

Y/N: I've given it all the thought it needs

As he went to go to use the weapon his wrist was grabbed causing the teen to look back, obviously not keen on being stopped so he tried to yank his arm back but the Doctor's grasp stayed firm.

Samuel Hayden: If you go through with this, the damage will be irreversible. A potentially inhabitable planet, ruined

Y/N: But Asia will be safe

Samuel Hayden: One girl isn't worth all this!

In response the Doctor got a quick right hook across the face, sending him to the ground as the robotics on his face were cracked, a look he hadn't seen before appearing on the teen's face.

Y/N: She is to me! It's my fault she's in this mess, so i'll get her out it

Heading into the elevator it swiftly shut behind him before being raised up into the weapon controls. All he could see was a smaller weapon that was hooked up with a joystick that had a big red button.

A small screen popped up to help aim so he input "Mars" making the weapon turn as a barrel pointed out of the building. When it locked onto the planet he pressed the button only for the screen to go red.

Intercom: Target unavailable

Grabbing the screen Y/N pulled it off making a few sparks fly before repeatedly pressing the button in frustration. Suddenly  a bright green light began to build up, filling the turret room.

The barrel sticking out the building glowed the same colour while green sparks surrounded it, the weapon soon firing which caused a massive beam of energy to shoot from the weapon.

In the distant sky the green beam could be seen slowly disappearing from view before he stood up and yanked the joystick off the weapon, pulling the smaller one which seemed to power it into his grasp.

Walking back into the elevator it lowered him down into the main room where Samuel Hayden sat on his knees, regretting what he'd caused only for the teen to bump him as he walked past.

Y/N: You got anything that can launch me through the open portal?

Samuel Hayden: After all you've done, you think i'll help you?

Y/N: I do. Because you don't have a choice in the matter

Down in Hell Asia was being escorted through the halls with Sirzechs ahead of the ground. The doors infront of him opened automatically, leading the group to a platform with a massive empty drop beneath it.

Sirzechs: You healed one of our kind before, so i want you to heal another.

A small pillar raised up, showing a floating heart that seemed to be old and decrepit although it was about as big as her head and still beating which surprised the former Nun, her attention drawn to it.

Asia: Who's is this?

Sirzechs: Does it matter?

Asia: If i'm going to be helping them, yes

Sirzechs: It's soon to be mine

Asia: ...Then, no-

This was met a blast of magic to her back making her cry out and fall to her knees, smoke wafting off of her as the Devil King scowled down at her, a magic circle surrounding his hand.

Sirzechs: You think you're being smart? Denying me is suicide on your part

Asia: I-It's the right thing to do

Sirzechs: Right? Right!? Down here, i decide what's right! If you think you'd rather die then help, i'll have you know that i have dominion of all souls that pass here, so you'll spend an eternity in Hell

She panted quietly but soon got back to her feet and held her hands towards the heart, beginning to use her Sacred Gear to heal it. As she did the Devil King left, letting her do what she needed.

As he left she could feel something from the heart, like it was connected to something, but then again she assumed it was due to all the weird Hell magic down here, but it still confused her.

What could this heart do and why did he want it? If it was healed, would Sirzechs have it transplanted into him? Even then, she had no clue what it'd do for him if she did.

Timeskip

Vega: It's been a while. Where's your friends?

Y/N: I don't have time for pleasantries

Vega: Oh, i know. I know what you're after, and why i'm your choice for it

Y/N: Enlighten me. Because Hayden told me you're so special, for some reason

He gestured for the teen to join him at the table despite the door that had just been kicked in. Despite his impatience Y/N did so, pulling out the chair he quickly sat down and crosses his arms.

Vega: Speaking of the doctor, where is he?

Y/N: Explaining away the bright light that came from the Arc centre

?: God lord, what happened in there!?

Samuel Hayden: Aurora Borealis

?: A... Aurora Borealis?! At this time of the year, at this time of day, in this part of the world, localised entirely in that building?

Samuel Hayden: Yes

?: May i see it?

Samuel Hayden: ...No

Vega: That was quite the stunt. You need someone to get you through that Hell portal now, don't you?

The teen nodded and got up to leave with him but the old man didn't budge, just sipping his tea which annoyed Y/N. He stood there, waiting for him to get up and join, but it didn't happen.

Vega: No man made feat of engineering can get you the distance, so you'll need something made by... maybe the Heavens

Y/N: Great, let's go

Vega: Of course you'll need a way to get in there

Y/N: I don't have time for your shit, old man! Just tell me what i need to do!

In response he tossed a small white device at him, causing Y/N to look at it curiously. It was circular, having an orange centre with some kind of line in the middle, confusing him.

Vega: Heaven Gates exist, just like Hell ones. That will lead you to the closest

Y/N: Uh huh... and what am i ment to get from inside it?

Vega: Most likely a carriage, they have one's that survive zero atmosphere environments, so it should be good enough to get you through the Hell Gate you opened

Y/N: If this doesn't work-

Vega: Yes yes, i've heard it all before

Sirzechs: What do you mean?

Grayfia: A few miles above the city, a portal has been opened

Sirzechs: Where's the entrance point?

Grayfiav Halfway between Mars and Earth

Sirzechs: ...Leave it open. I'll need one that big when she heals the heart

(Lemme know what you think also sorry for the short chapter)