1. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕘 𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕤 •

Madison's P.O.V

No words could describe the emotion I am feeling right now. I am currently wrapped in a blanket shaking in the corner of my room. I've never been quite this sad before, it feels as if someone had ripped my heart out of my chest just to have spit all over it and shove it back in.

I can hear the screams of laughter coming from outside my bedroom door. That's even if you could call it a bedroom. I mean there is a bed and it's a room, but it's nothing like what a child should have to call home. Smashed beer bottles, scratch marks scattered down the walls, and the constant stench of weed and smoke corrupting my lungs.

I basically live in hell. My mum's friends are currently using our house to get high, they always use this very location to do so. This isn't an unusual pattern for me, it has been like this for as long as I can remember. I'm honestly surprised I still have managed to stay in one piece over the years, of course there has been many near death experiences.

However the experience I just had witnessed was almost as bad as September 12th 2017, when I was only 10. I still have flashbacks from that night, it was the very night my purity was taken away from me. One of the many disgusting men my mother had over, decided it would be fun to physically abuse me. I can still remember the pain and tears shed from that very cold night, it still haunts me to this very day.

The strange man had hurt me emotionally and physically, it was supposed to be my choice when I loose it and who I loose it with. That disgraceful man took my virginity away from me. Things didn't get better after that night, I was abused around 4 times a week. If my mum came back and the dinner wasn't ready, I was in for a long night. Men, older men, would always invade my personal space and it was horrid.

Don't get me wrong of course I have tried to run away, but my mum and her "friends" always gets me back. I don't know why she even bothers, it's like I'm not even there. She usually goes away for weeks, or months leaving me by myself, starving and broke. She has been gone for the past couple of days, I'm honestly at the point where I don't even care. Her presence doesn't do anything or affect me in any way.

I've grown up having to shove stacks of makeup over my tiny face to cover up all the bruises, wearing baggy clothes to hide all the beatings and having to make up stupid reasons to my friends on why I can never go out. This isn't how a child should live, I hate it so much and I hate even more the fact that I'm too much of a coward to stand up for myself!

When I was young things were simple, I actually use to consider my mum a mother. It's funny how one can change and develop into a monster, how could she physically watch her own daughter be beaten and have her little life taken away at a very young age.

Whenever I'm at school I am so cautious of my surroundings, and I barely make a noise. My mission is to never draw any attention to myself, I need to make sure no one finds out my living situation. I flinch at every touch, and it hurts to move. I do have friends surprisingly, and they're the best, but they have no clue what it's like for me. I have to wake up extremely early so I can make it to school. I value my education more than anything and no matter what I always attempt to go to school, even after the worst possible injuries.

I am brought out of my thoughts when I hear a pound at my door, I immediately flinch and sink into the covers as far as possible to hide myself. They're coming for me. I'm screwed. Earlier this evening I had just come home from school, faking my smile yet again. I received the worst possible beating of my whole life, I was dragged by the strands of my long, curly hair. Kicked and thrown around the room, I felt so lifeless and useless, maybe what they say about me is true. I'm nothing but a idiotic bitch who deserves to die slowly and painfully.

The scary men blindfolded me, they said horrible things, words I didn't even know were legal. I couldn't even manage to move. They invaded my private places and made me feel if it's even possible, more worthless. This was by far the worst couple hours of my existence. The tears didn't stop falling, and the physical agony was so bad I didn't think I'd be able to make another second. I felt that my time was up on this cruel earth.

A loud scream erupted my house coming from the old scary man, "Hey you mother fucking stupid bitch, get your dirty ugly face over hear and give us a show". Those exact words made the last ounce of hope from inside me crumble. The man's patience was tested when I didn't answer him, I couldn't peep a sound I was too mortified from past events.

He finally had enough, the broken door swung open so harshly it made a massive dent on the wall. I cried and screamed for help but that just made his smile grow bigger. It seemed as my pain and sorrow made him feel happier, as fucked up as that is. The man viscously stomped over to my bed and grabbed on my ribs, which was my most bruised spot.

He threw me over his bony shoulder, slapping my ass and causing me to shiver. He made his way out to the living room, and all the other fucked up tattooed faces grinned immensely. I was thrown to the ground, once again feeling nothing but lost. Before they could continue, the front door was flung open.

Never have I ever been so grateful. As I slowly tried to open my eyes I saw a bunch of policemen. I made eye contact with the policeman, and his facial features instantly grew sympathy for me, I could tell he sensed what was happening. The next few minutes were life changing.

The police arrested all the dirty men, and I've never felt so free. I was lifted up off the hard ground and placed on the soft centre of the couch. The policeman's next words changed my pathetic life. "Hello sweetheart I'm so sorry to tell you this but your mother Daisy Park, was found hung from a tree, it was a suicide" his words filled me from head to toe with butterflies. I am so damn stunned. I knew she always hated life, but it still hurt to know my only family was gone and I was probably going to be put in foster care.

I tried to speak, but no words came out. I couldn't really function after the beating and now the big news of my mother's death. It was a lot to take in and I didn't know how to feel. "You will be going to live with your nine brothers, they have agreed to take you under there care, and you will need to be packed and ready to leave by tonight". WHAT!? I have brothers, I have a family.

My whole life was a lie, my mother told me she left her husband to raise me by herself, because it was in the best interest. She never told me I had brothers, me Madison park the lonely girl had a family. Those very exact words flooded my brain. I still couldn't peep a sound so all I did was give a small nod.

The policeman informed me that the social service worker was going to take it from here. She was tall, skinny and petite with black hair that plunged over her pointy shoulders. Her eyes were pitch black and filled with misery. The lady informed me that she knew I had been abused, those very words hurt my soul.

Apparently my brothers don't know because it is my job to tell them when ready. I guess I will have to tell them, eventually. The lady said the house had been checked and it was beautiful, right beside a beach. I couldn't believe I actually was going to be near a beach in less than 24 hours, going to a beach had always been my dream.

Then the woman sternly made it clear that I will be in good care and won't get hurt any longer. God, I sure hope that's the case. Then I was dismissed to pack, still shocked and confused. My whole life was about to change, hopefully for the better.

Hope you enjoyed this, thank you for all the support, lovely comments and votes. Feedback is highly appreciated, I am so thankful for each and everyone of you. Have a good day! 💞