5. 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕒𝕪 •

I felt very refreshed this morning, I don't think I've ever had such good of a sleep. "Madison you're going shopping with Brayden, be ready in ten" Shane had yelled, it was echoing through the walls. It was only my second day here and I'm already going to the shops, I never thought I'd end up this spoilt. I even had breakfast this morning, after I had dinner the night before! This was not normal for me, eating regular meals had never been in my luck. I didn't even have to work to be able to consume my meal.

I could tell the boys were eyeing me at breakfast making sure I ate and it made it very confrontational and scary. I just wore my signature fake smile and pretended I was okay. I almost threw up my meal once I arrived back in my room, it was all too much. I didn't have many clothes so I simply shoved on an old pair of jeans my friend had given me, then I put on a long sleeve turtle neck to cover up all the bruises and hickeys from my beatings. I wore my old vans and left my hair out.

I really needed to ask one of the guys about painkillers but I wasn't sure I'd have the courage; I barely peep a sound around them, I'm too shy. They would definitely suspect something if I questioned for some painkillers. I was also super embarrassed knowing that Xander had seen me cry like a baby. I wanted to look up information about painkillers but I didn't have a phone, I am so fucked.

Walking down the stairs was very painful, every step made me want to scream. I was use to it though, as sad as that is for a twelve year old. There he stood, looking down at me like I was an ant. Brayden is quite intimidating, he has tanned skin, he is very tall, and he has dark brown hair. His eyes are brown, they are the sort of eyes that make me want to crawl in a ball and hide. He was smirking at me as I made my way closer to him.

"Hey Maddie, today we are going to have some sibling bonding time" he had sarcastically said rolling his eyes. I chuckled knowing Jason must of put him up to this.

"You're going to be starting school on Monday, so three days, I'm just going to get you some supplies and clothes and shit like that, then you can come to the beach with me and watch me ride some killer waves and we can go swimming" Brayden said kindly. Brayden seemed cool and I was excited for our day. "That sounds very good thank you, I've never learnt how to swim though" I replied looking down at my shoes feeling humiliated.

He gasped and his jaw dropped. "Oh my little Maddie, that is going to change I'll teach you don't worry, swimming is like a religion around here" he chuckled. I was giggling softly and nodded, implying that I understood. After listening to Brayden go on about his surfing achievements, he took my hand and pulled me outside.

I followed him out to a motorcycle, it was epic. Maybe Brayden's company wasn't so bad after all, he made me feel safe. I could tell Brayden senses my hesitation about getting on the bike, he was looking at me with pity. He handed me a helmet at told me to hold on tight. I gulped and nodded.

He got on the bike, while glimpsing at my shaking state. I held on tightly around his torso. Then I closed my eyes and felt my hair whip back as I let my feet off the ground. I was flying down the hill at a speed that could rival a cheetah. He was laughing and screaming the whole time, whilst I was paranoid I'd die. The adrenaline kicked in and I felt free, Brayden was riding super fast.

I kept my eyes glued to the scenery around me, it was so beautiful. I was observing all the palm trees sway in the wind whilst witnessing all this blue sea surrounded by sand, it was so gorgeous. I could feel the beach breeze on my skin, and I was speechless of how amazing this experience felt. I gripped tighter around Brayden's waist and I felt him laugh.

We eventually after what felt like a life time arrived at a mall. I've never seen something so packed, it was really big and looked crowded. Brayden lifted me off the bike and gave me a reassuring squeeze on the shoulders. I took the helmet off and followed his actions. "Stick close to me bubba" Brayden said, I could tell he was feeling dominant. He definitely was enjoying telling me what to do.