1 • 2

┌─────────・ . ─────────┐

𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊
10:00 ᴘᴍ

└─────────・ . ─────────┘

"Jun!" I stood up from my bed frantically looking for him. "Jeon Yejun!" I said once I spotted him right beside me.

"Daddy..." he said quietly before bursting into tears. I instinctively went over and comforted him.

"It's okay buddy, it's okay." I rubbed his back.

"I thought something bad happened to you." He continued crying. "Don't ever do that again!"

"I'm so sorry. But I'm okay, see."

"That's only because Mommy was here to save you."

Yena was here?

Before I had the chance to ask I felt a wet sloppy towel smack against my face. I looked in the direction it was thrown from, and saw Yena standing at the door.

"Are you seriously trying to kill yourself?" She shrieked as the towel fell from my face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused at her presence.

"Ahh you ungrateful brat." She mumbled under her breath and slammed the door shut. But I didn't fail to notice the relief on her face.

"You really scared us Dad." Jun said clinging on to me tightly.

—previously—

"Appa is dead, come quick!"

"He's what??"

I rushed back into the block, running up the flight of stairs. I opened the door, heading to where the little sobs came from; Mr Jeon's room.

I looked at his limp body full of sweat and let out a sigh of relief. Jun certainly had a way of exaggerating things

"It's okay baby shh," I told the little boy crying beside him. "Do you know where the first aid kit is?"

Jun nodded through his sobs and ran to get it.

"Daddy isn't dying is he?" He asked once he was back.

"No of course not baby. Daddy's just been working so much that he fainted. He'll be okay once I'm done with him." I smiled at the boy reassuringly.

I then checked his temperature and went through all the basic procedures I had learned in my first year of practicing medicine.

"Thank you Mommy." Jun said, biting of his lower lip nervously.

"I'm always here to help bunny. I promise"

┌─────────・ . ─────────┐

𝐋𝐈 𝐘𝐄𝐍𝐀