1 • 4

| I must warn you. Fluff ahead. |

"I don't want to get married!" Jun cried shaking his head in erratically. 

Jungkook looked at me confused as to why I was laughing so hard before moving to comfort the crying boy "You don't have to buddy she just-"

"But she said she will marry me, I don't want get married!"

I soon caught my breath, wiping away my tears of  laughter and caressed the boy's hair from the front seat.

"Ah, Jun-ie you're too young to get married okay? Let's just enjoy this special day together and forget about it." I watched as Jun nodded to his father's statement with his cute, teary eyes.

"Yeah, we'll worry about the marriage later..." I snickered under my breath.

"No-!!!" the boy whined from the backseat as I started up the car.

__

"Wahh" the small boy was left bewildered by the huge, colourful scenery before him.

"You like it Jun?" I asked, nervous in anticipation.

"It's amazing!" His eyes twinkled at the sight of all the rides and fares. He then turned to both Jungkook and I with an expression of utter gratitude.

"Thank you, Eomma, thank you Appa." He embraced us both at the same time, squeezing all three of us together that I could hear the excited thumping of his heart.

The boy then ran off to the nearest fare leaving us behind.

"Ahh," I watched as his father wiped a tear away from his cheek.

"Mr Jeon?" I giggled. "Are you perhaps...crying?"

The man gave me a look of astonishment, shaking his head abruptly. "No, no of course not."

"It's fine to be a little emotional. After all your boy turned 6 today."

He sighed, smiling sadly. "I'm mostly grateful, Yena. Grateful for him and how well he's growing. And grateful for you."

I looked at him, confused wether I was just imagining the last part, only to be met by his doe eyes staring straight into mine. "I haven't been the nicest to you and despite all that you still put up with it and gave both Jun and I a great present."

"I mean Lotte World was always here-"

"No," He let out a whole-hearted laugh. "I mean you gave us both the happiness that we lacked for a long time. So thank you."

I looked away, blushing from the sudden affection. "Well-"

Just when I was about to say something smug he interrupted me. "I'm only gonna say that once in your lifetime so don't get too used to it."

And with that he moved on to his giggling child, picking him up and swinging him in the air.

__

The three continued with their day in Lotte World, getting cooed at by the strangers walking past, thinking they were a youthful family. You couldn't blame them though, with only a glimpse of the picturesque trio, they seemed very much like one.

However, Jungkook never missed the chance to say "She's my babysitter!" to each of them, making Yena want to gauge her eyes out every. single. time.

"Where do you want to go next, bunny?" Yena asked, looking up at the boy who was seated comfortably on his father's shoulders, with a cloud of candy cane in his little hands (and a few pieces stuck in Jungkook's hair but she would never tell him so, wanting him to appear as a laughing stock in front of everyone.)

"I want to go on that ride!" He pointed towards a scary looking ride at which both his and his father's eyes brightened at the sight.

"Yeah...I'm going to have to sit out on that one." Yena giggled, having an outright fear of dangerous rides.

However the two were much too ahead of her to even notice her uneasy state, having already queued up in the line.

"Ah, we have a beautiful discount pack for beautiful families like you. Would you like to claim it?" A man walked towards them handing out a little fill out form.

Yena was going to awkwardly reject the polite man when Jungkook took the sheet from the man's hand and began filling it out.

"How could one possibly reject a discount?" He laughed, making the man join in.

"Well alright, have fun we'll see you after the ride." The man left after being waved off by Jungkook and his little boy.

"Isn't that a little inappropriate?" Yena fidgeted slightly in her place, uncomfortable with the situation. She hated the fact Jungkook would lie about such a thing, when he was so against the idea of her even being in his range of sight.

It just didn't sit right with her that he would take such a thing lightly when to her it meant a great deal. Talk about a hypocrite.

"It's just a discount deal. It's fine." Jungkook shrugged, taking down Jun off of his shoulders. "Are you excited buddy?"

"Is it going to go fast?" Jun's eyes lit up with pure excitement.

"Really fast." Jungkook grinned, ruffling his hair before moving to sit in the ride with an apprehensive-looking Yena, following close behind them.

__

Jungkook held his sides, laughing at the collage of pictures taken of them whilst Yena's morphed in horror at the sight. The tingling feeling of sitting so close and secured in Jungkook's embrace during the ride was long gone.

"We are not buying those-!" She shook her head at the innocent man, accusingly.

Jungkook snorted. "You might not be but I am so buying those."

"This-- how could you?" Yena accused.

"Chill Yena, he's not at fault for the way your face looks." Jungkook mocked making Yena shoot daggers at the laughing man in front of her.

Knowing she couldn't convince Jungkook otherwise, she resorted to her last and only hope. "We're not buying them, right Jun? You don't like the way I look in that do you?"

"I-" Jun's eyes looked at his father briefly, biting his bottom lip to keep a laugh from escaping. "Mommy, I think they're really nice."

And that was all he could say before bursting in laughter.

"You traitor, and I thought you were on my side." Yena pouted at the boy who was now fist-bumping his dad. "Whatever, how much?"

"10,000 won ma'am."

Yena took out her purse to pay the man only to get stopped by Jungkook. "It's fine I got it."

Jun quickly took out that damned collage from the man's hands cheekily making Yena chase after him, "Get back here you little rascal--!"

Jungkook laughed at the two before handing the man his money. "There."

"Thank you sir."

"No. Thank you, sir." he grinned, remembering the sight of Yena's face, distorted in horror which he diabolically thought about hanging it on his wall.

"Your wife is a great woman. Take good care of her, son, she's a rare one." The man smiled before taking his leave.

"She's n-" Jungkook began but the man was long gone. "Ah, whatever..."