1

Jaiden wore a simple white summer top with a jean skirt and converse, her thick brown hair up in a high ponytail, which only gave more attention to her cat-like, piercing emerald eyes

Jaiden wore a simple white summer top with a jean skirt and converse, her thick brown hair up in a high ponytail, which only gave more attention to her cat-like, piercing emerald eyes. She wore her morpher on her wrist, always keeping her left hand somewhat hidden so it wouldn't draw attention to it. She had just moved all of her things into her apartment in Blue Bay Harbor, and she had to thank Tommy for the place. Her building was right on the beach, and she had the best view.

Now she walked around her new town, hoping to get familiar with the places and maybe even meet some new people. Though she had to admit, the heat here was brutal. She was used to training in negative degree weather up in the mountains where her Academy had been. Even Angel Grove where she stayed with Tommy was too much, she'd hike most of her days up to the mountains near the town to snow board.

Hence why she wore her hair up in a ponytail most of the time.

As if answering her prayers, she saw a store in the distance that caught her eye. Out front it had motor bikes, skateboards, surf boards, and even snow boards. The girl couldn't help herself, seeing the beautiful boards, she had to go inside.

Looking around, she was in awe at the store.

"Hey, need any help?" Jaiden spun, being met with a grinning curly haired boy wearing yellow. From habit, she hid her left hand and kept it behind her back.

"No, just looking around, but thanks," the girl smiled brightly to the boy, somewhat shocking him due to her beauty.

"R-Right, well, if you need anything, I'm Dustin," he nodded, and headed off to continue his work. Jaiden turned back to looking at the snow boards. Dustin practically sprinted behind the counter and to the workshop, where Shane and Tori were hanging out.

"Dude! I just saw an angel!" Dustin exclaims, practically tackling Shane.

"A what?" The boy furrowed his brows, Tori confused as well.

"C'mon, look, look!" Dustin dragged Shane away from his work and the two peeked out to the store, to the girl now browsing through the motorbike gear, wearing a nostalgic look. Shane and Dustin awed, Tori walking past them to stand behind the counter and eyeing the girl.

"She looks..." Tori began.

"Beautiful," Shane cut in.

"Perfect," Dustin added.

"Sad." Tori corrected, examining the girl's eyes. They looked distant, as if falling from the edge of the earth.

With a last smile to the gear, Jaiden headed out of the store.

"Dibs!" Shane yelled, hopping over the counter and rushing to the door.

"No way, dude! I saw her first!" Dustin chased after the red ranger, while Tori simply stayed behind, still wondering why the girl, beautiful as she is, wore such a sad look.