5

A few days after the dragon monster attacked, Jaiden was at the track with Dustin, Blake and Hunter

A few days after the dragon monster attacked, Jaiden was at the track with Dustin, Blake and Hunter. Hunter and Blake had a huge race tomorrow, so they were training diligently everyday. Dustin would always help them out, extra competition and all, but he rode 125s so he wouldn't be racing tomorrow since the race was on 250s.

"Not bad," Jaiden commented as the three boys pulled their bikes over to her on the side of the track. They'd just done another lap, and Blake had won, just barely beating Hunter.

"I'll get you tomorrow when it counts." Hunter looked to his brother with fire in his eyes.

"Oh, we'll see about that." Blake taunted back.

"Competitive much?" Dustin let out, making Jaiden chuckle and the brothers snicker.

"So, what're your guys' plans for the night? I know Shane and Tori are busy, and Cam, well, is Cam so he doesn't leave Ninja Ops," the boys laughed at that.

"Well, I promised I'd help Kelly set up for the race tomorrow," Dustin scratched the back of his head, apologetically looking to Jaiden.

"I actually have to fix a few things on my bike before tomorrow." Blake sent a sheepish grin Jaiden's way in apology, as she grumbled in response.

"We'll make it up to you~" Dustin chimed, Blake now walking away with him to go put the bikes back.

"Please tell me you don't have plans, I'm not in the mood to spend my Friday night alone." Hunter chuckled at Jaiden's small pout.

"Nope, no plans, looks like you're stuck with me." And Jaiden's beaming smile just about made Hunter's heart drop to the pit of his stomach.

"Great, I'll meet you at Storm Chargers. Go shower, you stink." Hunter laughed, waving the beauty off and going to the trailers to drop off his bike.

"So, any plans for tonight?" Kelly leaned against the front counter of Storm Chargers. Jaiden, not being on the clock, stood in front of the counter by Kelly.

"Hanging out with Hunter," the beauty shrugged.

"Oh? Hunter?" Kelly rose a brow, fighting a smirk.

"Yes, Hunter?" Jaiden retorted, confused as to why she used a kind of teasing tone.

"Oh c'mon, don't tell me you're the type to be oblivious," Kelly scoffed, "you guys clearly like each other. And the way he looks at you?" She then whistled.

"Kelly~" Jaiden let out in a half whine. Normally, if her boss said such a thing to her, it would be unprofessional. But honestly, Kelly was more of a friend than a boss.

"Oh whatever!" Kelly waved the girl off with an eye roll. "Oo, speaking of." The two girls turned to the front door to find Hunter walking in. His hair was damp, and he'd changed into regular clothes; a crimson cotton tee with black jeans.