7

"Hi, welcome to Storm Chargers," Jaiden was at the front taking inventory when a group of what looked like motocross guys walked in

"Oh, hello... Jaiden," they stopped to eye her, the one guy eyeing her name tag, and she fought an eye roll. "You work here?" It was four of them, and she hadn't recognized them as riders from the local track.

"I do, can I help you with anything?" Jaiden faked her smile, she had to be friendly, even if these dudes were eyeing her up and down like she was their next meal.

"We were just checking out the area," spoke another, "this town seemed pretty boring up until now."

"Well, if you need any help," Jaiden nodded their way, and turned to leave. Any second longer and she probably would've lashed out for the way they were looking at her.

"When do you get off?" one of the other guys asked quickly before she could make her escape.

"Right around the time I do." From behind her came Hunter, and he wore such a glare, such an angry aura that it made him seem taller (and he was already tall as is). "Can I help you guys with anything?" He held his own inventory clipboard, and placed it on the counter before turning back to the four.

"Chill dude, didn't know she was taken," one of them said to their defense, but Hunter's narrowed gaze was unchanging. "We'll see you around." The four made their way out of Storm Charger, though not before leaving lasting glances on Jaiden.

"Douchebags," Jaiden shook her head, turning back to her inventory. "Hunt?" Though she noticed Hunter was still glaring out of the door, fuming. He clicked his tongue, and snatched his clipboard back before disappearing in the back.

"You alright?" Turning, she saw Dustin coming from the back where Hunter had just stormed into, "Hunter looked like he was gonna punch through a wall."

"Yeah, just some guys being assholes," the girl waved off. Dustin wiped his hands off on a towel rag, sending the girl an apologetic smile.

"You riding today?" Jaiden changed the subject.

"Yeah, Hunter, Blake and I are going once we get off. You wanna come?" The yellow ranger smiled brightly now.

"Yeah sure," she shrugged, having nothing else to do on this Tuesday afternoon.

Jaiden didn't see Hunter for her remaining shift. She was always out front of the store acting like a sort of hostess with Kelly. Kelly had told her straight up that she was out front because she'd attract more customers. And well, Kelly's right. Jaiden didn't argue, since Kelly herself was also out front with her.

Countless guys have tried flirting with the beauty since she's started working there about a month ago now, but Jaiden's always brushed it off. She's had to act nice and put on a smile because of her job, though otherwise it gets annoying. The four guys that had come in today though were pushier than most, so she was glad Hunter was there to scare them off. Usually one of her friends, or more than one, will step in. It's sad, Jaiden's fully capable of taking care of herself but it's not like she can morph then and there and beat some annoying guy's ass. She's grateful for her friends stepping in before she thinks of doing something like that.