10

Jaiden and Tori had just finished stuffing two months' worth of camping gear into her van

"Weren't you guys just going camping for a few days?" Jaiden had to ask as Hunter came out of Storm Chargers with even more things.

"This is enough gear to outfit a whole city," Tori had to add, crossing her arms over her chest with a risen brow.

"It's just the necessities," Hunter shrugged with a sly smile, going back into the store. Just then, Dustin came out with his hands full.

"A tv, really?" Jaiden had to question.

"How else are we supposed to watch super cross tomorrow?" He argued, stuffing it in the back seat.

"You don't. It's camping, you're supposed to rough it out," Tori spoke, and Jaiden could only nod in agreement.

"Why else would they invent portable generators?" Shane and Blake came out, the red ranger carrying a whole generator while Blake held a barbecue.

"Just get in the van before I change my mind," Tori sighed, going around to the driver's seat. Jaiden, shaking her head, went over to the passenger's seat up front. The four boys piled in, Dustin squishing beside Jaiden up front, simply giving her a bright grin. Jaiden sighed.

"At least we get a girl's weekend out of this," she looked to Tori.

"I know, finally!" Tori huffed, "spa day, massages, facials, time to relax~" she mused.

"And public bath houses! Who knows how many girls are gonna go for this weekend's discount. Maybe we should bring Cam," Jaiden added, partly just to tease the boys.

"Uh, you said public bath houses?" Blake had to question, earning a dirty look from Tori. The navy ranger immediately threw his hands up in surrender.

"Even better, we're not allowed to have phones or anything at the spa. So the guys won't even be able to call us to save them from the wild."

"Oh c'mon, we're highly trained ninjas," Hunter said, "what could possibly go wrong?"

It's been a week now since Kelly's summer bash, and since then there haven't been any of Lothor's monsters to harass the rangers. Jaiden found this extremely strange, so Cam was back at Ninja Ops searching for any signs of danger. He told her he'd call in if he found anything, but for now said that she and Tori should go and relax.

"You guys ever wonder why the sky is blue and not, like, see through?" Jaiden let out the hundredth sigh since they'd driven off, Dustin just loved to talk, didn't he?

"No, Dustin," Jaiden said calmly.

"Not really," Shane added with a shrug.

"Cause I mean it's just air, right? It should be see-through, you ever wonder about that?" Dustin looked next to him at Hunter.