-25-

" I come back and nigga you still listening to this fuck ass song. "

Man Man complain listening to Nasty Nasty by Boosie and Mulatto lowly played in Amir car.

Amir didn't even know it was playing but it didn't bother him nor did he care if it bothered Man Man.

" You can get out bitch! You can go in there and sit and get beat up by Kayla angry ass. " Amir pointed unlocking the car doors.

" I ain't getting in the middle of that shit! " Man Man mumbled leaning back in his seat.

" He just don't know she really fucked up in the head. She gone kill hi— oh SHITT! "

" What nigga? " Man Man frown looking over at him.

" I left my blunt in the ash tray. " He huffed sitting back.

- In The House -

" I just don't see why he keep bothering her.. " Shanti mumbled watching Kayla try to get out of Shawn hold.

" Oh he did but you know my sister ain't all there in the head soooo she told him to come ove— "

" Girl that's not why she finna kill him. " India mumbled shushing Noonie.

" Kayla calm down you scratching me with these ugly ass nails and shit! " Shawn bluntly said

" LET ME GO THEN ! " Kayla angrily yelled trying to kick Shawn in the stomach but missed by a inch.

" I just wanna know why you tryna fight this nigga for something a bitch said to you like it ain't like he told the bitch to come to you and say it, " Rico said making Kayla look at him.

Kayla tried and tried to calm down so she could explain why she was so mad but she was too far in now.

After all the work she's put in to control her anger which is not that easy with her having PTSD and IED.

It made it worst because after all these years of keeping it under control she allowed these unknown ass people to fuck it up for her.

Pooh ran through the house as fast as she could hearing Noonie screaming Kayla name.

Everybody else were just in shock watching everything go down.

" OH MY GOD!! Kayla noo calm down please calm down baby! " Pooh cried seeing Kayla blank face.

Her eyes were wide open but her body looked like a long brown stiff ass noodle.

So many emotions were going through Kayla mind at once that she couldn't handle.

Shawn laid her her limp body on her bed as Pooh ran too get Kayla medication for emergency's like this.

" MOVE ! " She yelled pushing everybody out the way.

She stuck the needle into Kayla leg allowing the three Meds.

Fluoxetine, Sertraline, Paroxetine

Kayla laid in her bed staring up at the ceiling body stiff as everyone stared at her.

" She alive? " Von asked looking directly into Kayla upset when she didn't reaction like always.

" She's in a blank spot in her mind right now.. you know kinda like a dream land but full of memories of past trauma and things or people she miss the most. " Noonie mumbled wiping her tears.

Noonie never showed emotions made her feel weak but Kayla has always been her all.

Sometimes she felt the older sister when came to Kayla cause she know at the end of the day Kayla will need her and Pooh but mostly her for the support and positivity.

" She ain't went through this in years what happened? " Pooh looked around the room seeing everyone but Shawn, Noonie and Von gone.

Rico and India were in the living room calming Shanti down.

Shanti has never seen anything like ... well once but that was years ago she couldn't remember that too well.

" She called me up talm about some hoe pulled up on her talking stupid and I came over to see who she was talking a— "

" They got to arguing and you know she already been on edge for a while now so I'm already knowing she was going to do what she did last time, " Shawn told Pooh as she nodded her head

" What happen last time? " Von asked

" Nun of your business now leave your presents getting my nerves. " Noonie mumbled pointing at the door sitting beside Kayla.

Her body jumped and eyes began to roll to the back of her head catching Shawn and Von offguard.

" Calm down she okay come on. " Pooh whispered turning the light off pushing them out as she left out the room.

" You and You out everybody else can stay. "

_____________

I don't know how to end this sooo yeaa !

Yea we LITTY IN THIS BITCH 🤣.

I just feel like y'all should be happy with every last one of these updates cause whew child.🥱