Chapter 1

Text copyright © 2020

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner without the written consent of the copyright holder. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. 

This book contains mature content and language. If you are uncomfortable with the use of expletives ad sex scenes, this book may not be for you. However if you are, happy reading. 

Characters are not based on anyone or anything but my imagination.

This is a safe place to leave all the comments that you like and feel free to express yourself, respectfully of course. 

I have included pictures in some chapters for persons who like visuals. 

Thank you so much for giving my book a try! It's my first book so bear with me. I'm so excited! 

Cole's POV

"Fuck fuck fuck! " Ok, Cole breathe. Just two more hours to go, I reminded myself. I can do this.

"Ready Cole? " my director purred, pushing her oversized breast in my face. I wish I had a fucking needle.

"Cole are you even listening to me or are you looking at all this?" she asked gesturing to her deformed melons.

"Yea yea, I'm listening. Get your melons out of my face please". I asked through gritted teeth.

I use to fuck her. Yea I know, it was a bad idea because now, I found her repulsive. She's hot yes, and damn yes she tasted good but she got attached. Too attached. Clingy. Hated that shit. Calling, texting, lunch date, and shit. She's my director yes but at the time, I didn't care. I was just glad to find a job that paid a ton.

"You know what Cole, fuck you! I can fire you! Don't think because you had your dick in my mouth you can ignore me!"

She does this a lot. Threaten to fire me when I ignore her. It's the same with her every day. She hated being ignored.

The truth is if I said what was really on my mind she'd make my life hell and I needed this job. So I kept my mouth shut, continued to ignore her until I heard her storm off still cursing.

I looked at the setup for today's screening. Looked exotic. Lucky me. I rubbed my dick as Soraya, my co-star, bends over to fix her shoes giving me a view of her pink clit. 

Damn. 

Soraya was the new girl and fucking sexy. She had that innocent girl look with her huge eyes, freckled face, hair in a ponytail, and full lips that called to my dick. She adjusted her bikini top over her breast and I could see her nipple rings. As if feeling my eyes on her, she got up and looked at me. Her brown eyes darkened as her eyes travelled to my dick that I was still rubbing. She licked her lips and beckon me to her.

"Are you nervous? " I asked her. I didn't care. Just curious. 

" No". She said looking me in the eyes. 

I looked away and I could sense her disappointment. I wasn't looking for any emotional connection, this is just a job.

"Action!" My producer yelled.

Ok, let's get this shit over with.

*********

I walked off set dripping in sweat so I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. Soraya was good, wouldn't say my best but she's definitely on the list. The way she called out my name, I doubt she was acting.