CHAPTER 11

COLE'S POV

An hour had passed. One fucking hour. I must be drunk. That was the only logical explanation as to why I was here, because what the fuck was I doing in bed with a comatose girl and since when do I fucking babysit?  And to make it worse, I fell asleep. I did go to work earlier and had a few drinks but I should have never agreed to stay with her. Now that she's asleep I need to get the hell out. The last thing I need is people thinking we fucked or I got her drunk.

Just then, i felt her stir. I remain still, not wanting to wake because I needed to get the fuck out but before I could even make my escape, she woke up. 

"Hey," she said rubbing her eyes, smudging the makeup, which made her look like she had raccoon eyes. She slowly sat up and looked around confused until realization hit. I braced myself for what was coming next. 

"Um, what... what happened? Why am I in bed with you?" she said moving away from me alarmed then looked down at her body to see if she was still wearing clothes. 

"Trust me, you're not my type. I wouldn't dare sleep with you".  I told her. The moment I said it, her face crumbled. She looked away embarrassed and I felt my chest tighten. For some strange reason, seeing her like this made me feel.. regretful. What the fuck. 

"You don't have to be rude," she said adjusting her dress with her accent which I was starting to find sexy. Hold on, did I just say that. Yup, i'm drunk. Maybe it was the dress or the hair,  not sure but right now, she looked hot. 

"Can you tell me what happened, my head is still a bit fussy."

"You drank something that was spiked, found you dying, stayed. There's nothing to it, don't overthink," I said with finality.  The last thing I wanted was her reading too much into this. She opened her mouth to say something but close it. 

"I should be going, your friend must be worried. Speaking of friend, who gave you that drink?" I was curious, everyone knows to not take drinks from strangers. 

"It was Brad, Brad, wait, Brad would never spike my drink," she said but looked uncertain. Fucking Brad, I can't believe he did this shit, I should... no, i'm not going to get involved. Even so, I don't think Brad would do something like that, he was too much of a nerd.

"Well, thank you," she said holding out her hands with a smile. Did she want me to shake it? Who is this girl? 

"Like I said it's nothing and i'm not shaking your fucking hand." She moved it obviously embarrassed again. Good. Who the hell shakes hands? 

"You have a foul mouth Cole," she said standing and crossing her hands.

 Cole, she knew my name, hearing it on her lips made my dick jump. Again, I must be drunk to be even thinking like this. I took in her body, she had nice ample breasts and i could see her nipples printing. Wow, I had no idea Mary could dress like this, there was even a little cleavage on display. I leisurely took in the rest of her body. The dress clung to her show her narrow waist and hips, she had the right amount of curves, maybe she was my type after all. I then looked at her full lips, only to find her staring at my lips, her face red. I saw her swallow and her lips, ad my crutch got tight. I was drawn to her, she had this hungry look in her eyes and her face was even redder. I then saw her eyes drift to my pants, and her eyes widen which am sure was because of my semi-erection. The more I looked at her, the more it grew. She was fucking sexy, her hair looked wild and her eyes hungry.