Chapter 2

Did a house land on my head?  It was fucking pounding. 

Damn. What the hell did I do last night? I looked around my room and there were empty bottles and pills laying around. Oh shit. Something made a noise beside and I prayed it wasn't a homeless person. I looked to my side to see fucking... what was her name? Got to be kidding me. Cole no no. NO! Who the hell was she and how did hell did she even end up here?

Rubbing her tits on me, she opened her eyes and smiled. "Good morning handsome". 

She had that look. The look of content. Look of excitement. The look of breakfast in bed. I don't know how she ended up here but she had to go. She wasn't bad looking, her hair was flaming red and she had a tattoo under her tits and one on her arm. Her breast could use meat but her body was pretty good. She was on the slim side. She could pass. But how the hell did she get here?

"I'll call you a Uber ....". I said throwing the clothes that were on the floor at her, still not knowing her name.

"Faith". she said looking confused. Yea you and me and both. 

"I... I.. don't understand...". she said sitting up looking around wildly. 

"Hurry and get ready I said leaving her there mouth agape. I went downstairs to phone a uber and to look for something to stop this pounding in my head. I couple minutes later she came down wearing m shirt and boots. I was too tired to even tell her to take off my shit.

"You can wait outside for the Uber Faye". 

She looked at me as if I lost my mind. "It's Faith!" she shouted. 

"Stop shouting". I told her. "Now get lost." 

I showed her to the door and as if God heard my prayer, the uber showed up. I slammed the door before she could say anything. 

Whatever happened last night, I'm sure it was my father's fault. After seeing him, I felt sick. I couldn't get my father's smug look out of my head. What was he up to? Why, after all this time, is he here? I'm not sure where I went after cause I can't remember anything. The pill was starting to effect, and the pounding was going away. I went back upstairs to look for my phone. On the floor was a red thong and a pair of earrings. Is she serious?  I decided it was best to throw them in the trash in case she comes back for them. 

Now where the hell is my phone? My room was filthy and stank of booze, I looked around a bit and finally spot it under my boxers. I took a quick shower and got ready. It was a Saturday and I didn't have work until later so headed to the gym and started on the bag.  I decided to let out my anger on a punching bag. I'd just pretend it's his face. 

I mean why not? It's because of him I got into porn. I had no choice. I needed the money. The bastard left my mother and me high and dry. When he left, things went downhill. We struggled. I didn't want to work at no damn fast food that paid shit. I was tired of struggling. 

We had it all. Big houses, lavish cars, trips all over the world. Everything. He and my mom would attend all the high society events. I didn't go to many. I wasn't interested in rubbing dicks with snobs and he hated that. He persuaded mom to quit her job as an event planner and she became the devoted housewife, paraded on his arms at stupid events. 

They always wanted to be a part of society and sucking up worked. He worked his way from the ground doing whatever it took to be on top. Building a name for himself. He was feared by many. He had the name but forgot his family. We use to eat as a family, three of us, but then it became two, just me and mom, and eventually, it was just me. I would sit at the table waiting for someone to come. No one came. Stupid right?