one

"Sho Nii!Give me back my book"said a four year old girl with white hair and red like ruby eyes while she pouted.
"But Y/N always read books only about history and medicine!"The older twin brother restored back at her.

"Touya Nii!Help me!~"Y/N look at their oldest brother with puppy eyes.
Touya look at Y/N with apologize glaze."Sorry N/N but you need social contact''Touya explained to her.

At young age Y/N was prodigy.She always read about collage books or doing math.Their family was worried about the girl expect Endeavor.

"Fine..."The girl muttered knowing Touya and Shoto had sad scent on them.That scent soon turned into happy when they heard her answer.

"But I have to bring this bag.Deal?"."Deal"Touya replied as he grinned like a cat.The children of Todoroki and their mother walked to the park.Rei and Y/N sat on the bench.

"Y/N.Why don't you play with others?"Rei side voice asked the white hair girl as Y/N look at her siblings.AY/N only stay quietly as she still look at her siblings.

Soon Y/N smell a dangerous scent."Mom.I am going walk for a bit"Y/N told her mom,knowing her mother would panic when she disappeared.Rei nodded in answer.

Y/N walked to the scent as she saw a man hiding under the tree.Y/N waved at the man.The man wave back nervously but he hissed when his hand burned.

Y/N walked close to him."Mister.Wait a minute.I will heal your disease"Y/N told him as she look at her bag for ingredients.

She pulled out two blue spider lily.The man look at the girl in shock.Y/N ignored while she start crushing the flower in a bowl.Y/N pull out a dagger and she slides her arm.The man flitch
a bit when he saw the blood.He was still surprised the girl with the mark he know very well help him?

"It's done.Before you drink it please answer truth about these questions...Did you kill millions of people?"Y/N asked bluntly at him.The man slowly nod."I did...but I know that sin cannot be gone"He replied.

Y/N smiled as she hand the bowl at man."Drink it.It is really bitter".The man drink the medicine as his face turned into disgust.

"Told you"said Y/N as she chuckle."My name is Todoroki Y/N!You are Kibutsuji Muzan,right?"Y/N asked him.

Muzan slowly nod."Then Muzan San.Let's see next time if our fate is connect!"said Y/N as she walked out.

"Wait!"Muzan put his hand on her shoulder.Muzan eyes wide when he was not burning in the sun."Yey!!The medicine worked"The girl yelled with happiness.

Y/N face turned into surprised when Muzan hugged her.She could feel wet on her shoulders."Thank you.I will reply this if we meet again.."Muzan muttered.Y/N smiled at Muzan while waving her hands at him.

Muzan wave back with small smile.He know that something inside him make he wanted to protect the girl.

___________________________________
Y/N walked back to her mother."Let me join too!!"said Y/N.Her silblings smiled as they glad the girl join them.

"Then tag you are it!!!"Natsuo shouted as he ran away with others."Not fair"Y/N whined as she chase after them.

Soon Y/N got Touya,Natsuo and Fuyumi but she still chasing Shoto ad the boy dodge.Suddenly Shoto stopped."Finally!!"Y/N shout as she put her hand on her twin brother shoulder.

"Sho Nii?What happened?"Y/N asked in worried when her brother suddenly got silent.She look at him in awe when she saw his right hand has ice on it while his left a fire.

"Sho Nii!!You got your quirk!!!"The girl shouted exicitly while happy for her brother.Soon they all go back home.

Endeavor and others eat their dinner in silent as he start to speak "Y/N you are coming with me to the hospital tomorrow and Shoto will training with me when I got home".