Fifteen

You have wonderful dream.The dream that you are in your anime husband's paradise.

"N/N!!!WAKE UP!!!"Your adopted brother aka Douma shout your name but six feet away from you since you punch his face twice last time.

You yawns and lazily rub your eyes getting Douma and Masumi fangirl at your cuteness.

"Come on.I prepare breakfast for you"Koku(Mama)shibo told you as he gently shake you.

"Don't wanna~"You hug Kokushibo who get jealous death glare from two certain demons.

**

"Man.I am going to fail the exam"

"Everyone tell us what happened in camps"Mina and Kaminari anime tears as you lay your head on your desk.

"Don't sweat.I am going to fail too since I slept because of Midnight-Sensei's quirk on exam"Sero comfort them as soon he join sulking with others.

The bell ring as the door immediately open hard.You cover your ears because of the noise.

You look at Aizawa who was explaining about training camp."What should we do at training camp, Kokushibo-Nii,Douma-Nii?"The two demons hum in thought.

"Maybe~Let's prank Akaza-Chan"You hold yourself not to laugh.You can hear Kokushibo hit Douma head.

You can't control yourself any longer but laugh hard.Aizawa's eyes turn red at he dead glare at you.

Your hands up as you suffer to your homeroom teacher aka dadzawa scolding 15 minutes straight at you.

Douma laugh quietly but Todoroki can heard that.He small smile at you whining as Aizawa continue to scold you.

Others were looking at you with sweat drop.You sometimes dork.

__

The school time went over quickly as you are in infinity castle of Nakime.You and Douma run for your life while Akaza was chasing after you two.

"Douma-Nii!!We went far this time!!!!"

"But it was worth it!!!!"Douma replied as he show you his phone which have Akaza cover with slime his whole body.

"Stop and let me hit you painfully!!!!"You two can hear Akaza shout behind.

"NOPE!!!"You and Douma said in sync as you three are now in the room which Muzan,Kokushibo,Masumi and Misumi was.

Nakime being Nakime she strung her biwa and make Douma fall.Which he did and

He accidentally undress Muzan pants.

Muzan angrily look at Douma who was start to sweat nervously.Akaza smirked.

"Serve you right"He said to Douma who pouted childishly.

Douma look at Kokushibo and Misumi who look at the other way pretanding to ignore him.He look at you and Masumi...you two are worst.

You and Masumi made bodhisattva face while praying for his life.

(Like this)

Shadow cover Douma figure as Douma slowly look behind him.It was Muzan who have veins cover his face.

"Um...Hi?"

Then the whole infinity castle was cover with Douma screaming like a girl.