Six

"1-C...1-C...ah found it".A red eyes girl looked at the door as she carry the box that Kokushibo and Douma had.

Y/N opened the door.Many people stares at her.''Is it something on my face?"Y/N asked quietly to her adopted brothers."No"."Nope.Just because you are pretty~".

The girl sighed for 12 times today.Y/N sat in front of the boy with purple hair.He looks like he haven't sleep in days.

"Yo.My name is Kibutsuji Y/N.Nice to meet you".The boy was a little bit surprised but he composes himself."Hitoshi Shinso..".

"Ja.Shin Chan is all right for you?"Y/N smiled a bit.Shinso look at you with 'why' face.

"Why did you talk to me?"asks Hitoshi."Why?Because I know you are a good person"The girl buntly replied.
"Good person?Me?My quirk is Brainwashing...I am just a person with villainesses quirk"Hitoshi was waiting for you to leave him like others.

"That is amazing.Image that you got free food using your quirk!!"The girl exclaimed as her eyes sparkles."N/N is still N/N"Both Kokushibo and Douma thought as they sweat drop.

"Isn't it illegal?"Asked the boy.He chuckles a bit at her childishness."You are the one who save the hostage from the slag accident,right?".Hitoshi looked at Y/N.You only nod in answer.

"Shin Chan.Since you told me your quirk..I told you mine.Just keep it secret"You put you finger on your lips.
Hitoshi nod."I am quirkless~".

"WHAT!!??"Hitoshi slam his hands on the desk surprised a lot.He admire you when he saw how you defeat the villain."Ya~.Others is secret~"

Soon the class started as the girl slept using her books as a pillow.

_____________________________

"F/F is the best"said you childishly.
"Because you only like it"Douma depend as Kokushibo scold you to eat vegetables.

"How can I ignore my food when it's begging for me to eat"You restored back at you eat your F/F.Both demons sighed knowing they can't go out.

"Is this seat open?"A voice that you know very well asked you.You looked up and saw a boy with dual hair and heterochromia eyes.

"Sure".The boy sat in front of you.You chuckles a bit when you saw cold soba."Why are you laughing?"
Todoroki asked you while you keep chuckles."Just you really love your soba after all those years"You put your hand on your cheek.

"Who are you?"Todoroki asked you coldly as he look at you."After those eleven years.Did you forgot me?"You show your birthmark on your forehead,slightly moving your bangs.

"Long time no see....Shoto".Todoroki look at you in shock.His chopsticks fall out making a loud noise but he ignored it.

Before you know you were being hugged by your twin brother."Y/N.I missed you".You smiled gently as you hugged him back."I missed you too".

You and Todoroki talked."I thought you die in Oni Mori..."He said quietly.

That time Todoroki didn't know what was Oni Mori.He soon know when he was 13 years old.A forest that even a single person missing or worse dead.

You explained your twin brother what happened when you two separate."So that means that your family right now is all demons?"."Yep. but don't worry they are kind~".

You put on your box on your shoulder as you finished your lunch."I will wait for you after the school is over today"You told him as you wave at him.

Time Skip

You walked to 1-A waiting for your brother.Todoroki come out in time as you both walked back home.

"Do you want to visit to our house?I mean he is going to late today".You smiled as you heard a screech from your box knowing your brothers agree with Todoroki.

"Sure!"."Tell me about your family"Todoroki look at you while you thinks how to describe them."Secret but I can tell you their names".

You both talked a lot while going Todoroki's home.Kokushibo and Douma listen quietly glad about you.

You look at Japanese Household."Still as always...".Todoroki opened the door greet by your sister."Welcome Sh-"Fuyumi accidentally dropped the plate when she saw you.

"Y-Y-Y/N?"You look at her with sad smile."Long time no see Fuyu-Nee"You was greet by Fuyumi hugging you the same with Shoto.

"Why is so loud?"A sleepy voice asked as he opened the door.Natsuo look at you."Who is she?"Natsuo pointed at you."Wow.I am honoured.Do you forgot me?Natsuo-Nii"You show him your birthmark as Natsuo cried.Joining the hug.

"You guys are mean.Only Fuyu-Nee immediately know me while you and Sho-Nii forgot about me"You pout.

Natsuo nervously laugh while put his hand to his head."Sorry.I am tired because of college".

"Y/N is going to eat dinner today"Shoto told his silblings as Fuyumi quickly went to kitchen to make your favorite food.

That time you are first fun with your biological family for the first time after eleven years.The box you carry suddenly shake making Natsuo and Fuyumi scared a bit.

The door opened as two child at least four years old got out."Sorry N/N~The sound was so fun that I want to join~"Douma told you as he grow back to his normal size.Same with Kokushibo making Natsuo freak out as your older brother hug your sister.

"Sho Chan.They are the family I am staying with right now"Todoroki's look at Kokushibo and Douma.

"Hi.My name is Kokushibo"."My name is Douma"For the first time you surprised a bit when Douma said seriously.

You start to explain what happened when Endeavor left you.After explaining surprisly Douma and Natsuo become buddy.They same with Kokushibo with Fuyumi and Shoto.

Time time went last quickly as it's time for you to leave.Both Kokushibo and Douma went back to their box.
"It was fun today"You opened the door but your eyes went cold when you saw the person you despite the most.

"Is she your friend Shoto?"Endeavor look at you.You was familiar to him.You clutch your hands.Your brother noticed about it.

The more Shoto surprised was you faked smile at him."Wah.You must be Sho Chan's father.Nice to meet you"You faked cheerfully told him.Damn acting with Douma come in handy in these situations.

Endeavor didn't noticed your act but Shoto was surprised but saying nothing.

"Who are you?"."My name is Kibutsuji Y/N"You walked away from him.You are glad that you cover your birthmark with your bangs or he will know.

"Damn.He always ruin"You bit your thumb.Both of your brothers only look at you worry.A biwa sound was heard.You are at home as you walked to training room to let your anger out.

"What happened?"Muzan asked or ordered Kokushibo and Douma."Y/N first meet her silblings but he ruined"Kokushibo replied as they all heard noise from the room.

"It's best to leave her alone for now"Akaza told them,knowing what will happen if she got pissed.

It took two hours for Y/N to calm down."Are you done?".Y/N nod."Papa.Can you train these two weeks?"Y/N look at Muzan.

Muzan patted her head.It calm Y/N a bit."I am not going easy on you".

"Perfect.Help me stronger then you"Said Y/N.

"Y/N you are already strong enough to defeat me"Muzan thought.