Eleven

"I am fucked up"You thought as you stand in front the Nezu office.You gluped nervously.

"Oh~The great Y/N is nervous?~"Douma teases."Of course not"."But you said the other way.

"Knock the door first.It's rude to stand here"Kokushibo scold you."Yes,Mama Koku"You muttered.

You knocked the door and entered hearing 'come in' from the other side.

There the principal,Symbol of Peace and the tired man.

"Yo.Long time no see, Toshinori-Dono"You cheerfully said as you look at the two others.

"We want to tell you something.At first,I think they want to come out from the box"Nezu told the girl as the two pro heroes surprised.

"Oh.They found out~"You and Douma said in sync as the two demons come out from the box.Kokushibi and Douma grow back to their original size.

"Tea?"You only nod for the answer."My name is Aizawa Shota"The tired man muttered.

"What do you want to talk to us?"Kokushibo take his sword if something happens to you same with Douma who draw his fan.

"We want Kibutsuji Y/N to transfer to 1-A"Nezu gently place the cup of tea in front of you.

You stay quiet for a moment."What about you told to my family?"The end of that sentence a familer biwa sound was heard.

Aizawa and All Might look at their surrounding and saw many door,bridges and rooms."What the fuck?"Aizawa widely look at his surrounding.

There a man stood there.Behind him was five other people sitting.

"Perfect timing,Nakime Nee"You thumb up at the Upper Moon Four.

"I heard everything"Muzan cold voice that make shiver the three teachers to their spains.

Behind the three heroes Masumi clingy to Y/N as the black hair demon hug the girl.

"I want about that case to decide Y/N"Everyone look at you.You think about for moment.

"Sure"The atmosphere was heavy,heavy for Aizawa and All Might while Nezu who calmly drink his tea.

Muzan who drink human blood in the glass making the proes think about it's wine.

Everything was solved as Nakime string her biwa.The three teachers and the girl with both of her gurdian demons was in the office again.

"Aizawa San.Please lead me to class 1-A"You told the teacher as the two demon shrink to the child size as they enter the box.

"Follow me"The Pro muttered as he still couldn't believe what happened but it's the truth.

You hum F/F while walking with Aizawa.

You look at the big door."Is this door for a titans?"You whispered enough for Aizawa to hear.Aizawa small smile a bit as he slide the door.

"Morning"All the students look at Aizawa.

"Aizawa Sensei,your bandages are gone.I'm glad"said Asui.

"Old lady went overboard with her treatment"Aizawa explain as he scratch his left cheek with his pinky.

"More importantly,we're having a special hero informatics class and a transfer student today"Aizawa continues as the door opened showing the white hair girl making Todoroki's eyes wide a bit.

"Sup.My name is Kibutsuji Y/N.I think you already know since the sport festival!"

The class was loud for a moment but all of them quiet when Aizawa use his quirk to make him scary.