Seven

"WHY DON'T YOU WAKE ME UP!!!???"yelled the white hair girl as she run inhuman speed.

"We tried to wake you up..."

"But you even punch me two times"Douma finished.As punishment Muzan didn't let Nakime use her Blood Demon Art.

The girl ignored them as she continues to run.She saw the stadium as she passed other heroes."Hey!!".
"SORRY!!I AM LATE!!!".

"Y/N!!!"Shinso yelled as he wave at her.You breath heavily."I am double your training..."Kokushibo told Y/N enough her to hear.

"Sorry Shin Chan.I over slept"You explained as you drink water."You got in time"Shinso depand as he sweat drop at you.

All of 1-C got out when Present Mic introduced them.Y/N saw Midoriya and wave at him.You looked at Shinso.

"Are you nervous?"Shinso tensed and shake his head.You sighed."You know I hate liars.Your scents telling me that you are nervous".

"How do you know?"Shinso questioned.

"I have sensitive nose"You pointed at your nose."And plus,I can see through
your body muscle,veins and brains"Shinso was going to asked you something,but you cut off "It's not quirk.I just practice myself in order to become strong"Hitoshi sighted in defeat.

The woman who come up to the stage
with the small whip.She swayed her hips and snaps her whips."Now,now students.For athlete's oath!"she smirked."I am R-rated hero,Midnight.Now forward on this,your student representative is.....
from Class A,Bakugo Katsuki and
from Class C, Kibutsuji Y/N!!!"

"I am doomed.I am going to die...Kokushibo Nii,Douma Nii please put chocolate in coffin..."You muttered while the two demons sweat drop.

Bakugo went up as you followed him behind.She stand next to Bakugo.Bakugo eyes trailed to everyone and he took the microphone .

"Listen extras!!I am going to take first place!!!"

Others yelled at Bakugo but he ignored them as he drop the microphone.You picked  up the microphone.Bakugo rolled his eyes towards everyones.

Y/N blew the microphone to catch everyone's attention.She gulped and
decided to speak.

"I don't know what's going on,but we
can work together to become a true hero.Right now,we are just a student who become nothing,but a illegal heroes"She tilted her head."Plus,you can't look down on them.Even the weekest person has a lot of potential
then all of you.Please don't take it seriously.That's facts for everyone"
She grinned."We can become friends.Also,Bakugo Katsuki from Class 1-A,right?"

Bakugo nod."You can't declare the war on us.If you did..."she pointed at him.''I have no chose,but I have to stop you from reaching first place.Please don't get cocky towards us"She told him with dull eyes.

Everything is silent until one of the class broke out a silent by cheers on her.One person cheers and another one did it too.Y/N smiled and she heard the scrached in the box.

"Well done.We are going to famous~"Douma said with sadistically.

"Wow Douma Nii since when did you talk sadistically"You faked gasp."I think just now"Kokushibo replied as you stood next to Shinso.Her classmate talked to her like they are her friends.

"BEFORE THE FIRST EVENTS STARTS.WE HAVE ONE FUN EVENTS!!!"Precent Mic voice chip in.

Midnight pointed at huge boulder and beside the boulder it had swords.