Thirteen

"Izu Chan!It isn't time for that!Look"You pointed at the city.Fire surround the city as if a disaster.

"Wh-What is it..?What's going on?"Midoriya look at the city."Let's go down first!"You jump from the train soon Midoriya followed you.

"Kokushibo-Nii..Douma-Nii.Please come out if it so dangerous"Y/N heard a screech from the box as answer while Midoriya didn't noticed.

"One for All:Full Cowling!"A light green electric was surround Midoriya.

"Cool~"You whistles as you follow him with pure strength.Training with Kokushibo and Muzan got useful in these situations.

"It's a villain!!"

"Where are the heroes!?"You heard even you are far away.

You and Midoriya pass the people's as you both run to where the nomu was.
"Tenya!!!Tenya!!!"You and Midoriya stopped and run where the voice was.

One of nomus carried the truck and hit the car near it making a explosion.

You cover your eyes and put down when the wind died.There two nomus fighting heroes.One of heroes got in front of you both.

"Izu Chan.Help Iida while I am going to kill these things"You pull your sword as you didn't wait for Midoriya answer.You sprint to the nomu ignoring the calling from heroes.

"Breath Of Water: Second Form,Water Wheel!"

You cut one of the nomu.Y/N noticed that he heal slow."I see..."You grinned a bit.

"Breath Of Wind, Third Form:Clean Storm Wind Tree"

You uses your arm to slash around your body to create a whirlwind around you that slides up everything in it's path.Nomu was slides into pieces.

"Thanks.You are a big help"You nod while putting your sword to the original place.You saw number two hero and your twin brother.

"Sho Chan!?"You pointed at him surprised a bit."Y/N?"Todoroki muttered with his eyes wide.

But you both noticed that your phone beep and showing the location."Izu Chan?/Midoriya?"You both muttered while looking at the phone.

You both nod and run."Where are you going,Shoto!?"Endeavor ask him."An alleyway at 4-2-10 Ekou Street.After you finish what you are doing or find any free pros,send them there.We're leaving you to take care of the trouble.I'm sure you'll be able to resolve it quickly"Todoroki told him while running.

"Our friend might be in trouble..."You continues and run."At this rate we are going to late!"You thought as you use Kokushibo upgrade.

"Sho Chan!I am going to teleport where Izu Chan and others!"Todoroki nod.You cut your finger to make one drop of blood to come out.

"Blood Demon Art,Blood Gate"

You both teleport in front of Midoriya and others.Stain didn't noticed you both.

Stain's sword was on Iida as he is going to stab Iida."Stop it!!"Midoriya shout but Stain dodged when fire come to his way.

"One after another...There are a lot of people getting in my way today"Stain muttered.

"Midoriya.You need to give more details in times like this.You made me late"Todoroki show his phone to Midoriya.

""T-Todoroki and Kibutsuji,you too?"

"Why are you here?"Midoriya ask them.

"Why?That's our line.It took us a few seconds to figure out what you meant since you sent just your location info.You're not really one to send that for no reason"Todoroki continues as he freeze the way to stain while making his fire to get others to you and his side while attacking Stain.