Four

This girl is you with the earring.

It was normal day for Y/N and Akaza to spar again."N/N~My cute little butterfly~Let's go out and eat something~.I will treat you~"A cheerful yet playful voice told her.

Douma heard 'sure' from Y/N while the girl start sparing with Kokushibo.
Misumi look at Y/N."Misumi...Why are you starting at Y/N?"Masumi asked him with question mark on his head.

"She grow up...fast.."Misumi replied as he pointed at Y/N."If you talk about it.I bet Y/N will get boyfriend no time"

"No.Y/N won't get boyfriend until she is seventy"A cold voice of Muzan told them.Muzan got a little bit afraid when his little Y/N got boyfriend.God Muzan will kill him in seconds.

Muzan still look at his daughter.His hand unconsciously grab small box in his pocket.

Y/N and Kokushibo stop sparing when the girl is out of breath.Y/N walk to them and drink water.

"Papa.I am going out with Douma for a while"Y/N told him while whipping her sweat."Sure.Kick villain ass out there if they annoy you"said Muzan as
he pull out the small box in his pocket.

"N/N here"Muzan throw the box at the girl.Y/N easily catch it.Y/N opened the box and she awe look at the earring.

"Put it on your left ear.If you got kidnapped or dying say my full name.It will active"Muzan explained her.Y/N put it on her left ear.

Y/N hugged Muzan."Thank you,Papa.I love it".Muzan geniuse smiles and hug her back.

"N/N.Hurry up and change~"Douma whined."Sure.Wait thirty minutes"Y/N said as she walked out.

Time Skip

Y/N walked out with her new outfit Jeans and black hoodie."Let's go!!"Y/N yelled childishly while pulling Douma right hand.Douma chuckles Y/N childishness.

A biwa sound was heard.Y/N and Douma was on the street."Let's go to eat ice cream Douma Nii.I know the short cut~".

Y/N happily skipped while walkings with two sword hanging on her back.
Y/N smell smoke from the short cut they are going but she ignores it.

Douma stopped making Y/N bump on his back."Douma Nii.What happened?"Y/N asked him while looking in front of her.

It was a mess.A slime villain.Heroes tried to fight it but failed.Dark aura surround the white hair girl with blood lust.Douma sweat drop knowing that the girl kill whenever in her way like his master.

"N/N?"Douma muttered but the girl walked in front of the villain."Mr.Ugly villain.Will you kindly got out of my way?"Y/N asked him while faked smile.

The villain laugh.Douma slightly pry for the villain."Why should I do it?".

"Oi kid.Run!"One of the heroes shouted.

A boy with green hair run to the villain.He throw his bag at the villain while trying to save hostage.

"You are in my way of eating food..."Y/N muttered while looking at him with anger.Y/N pulled out the sword as the villain tried to change at her.

"Total Concentration.Breath of Water:Fourth form:Striking Tide"

The hostage was free with the boy.The villain got cut in half but back to normal."That's why I hate slime"Muttered the white hair girl.

"I am going to kill you!!"The villain tried to hurt Y/N but All Might step in.

"DON'T WORRY!!!I'M HERE!!!"

"DETORATE SMACH!!!"All Might punch the villain enough for the weather to change.

Y/N look at All Might,noticing that some wrong with him with here all-see eyes.

Soon reporters surround All Might meanwhile Y/N and Bakugo was being prised by Proes.Y/N looked at the green hair boy.

"You could have died there!!"

"You are too ridiculous out there!!"

"That not true..."Y/N cut their conversation."What do you mean?".

"You guys didn't do nothing to save the hostage while he tried he best to save him.In my eyes,he's the hero here"Y/N replied as the boy looked surprised as a little tears fall out his edge of eyes.

"There's you are N/N~.Mou,you left me in the crowd!"Douma whined knowing he save the girl.

"Sorry...not sorry".

"That's mean"Douma faked gasp as he cover his mouth with his lotous fan.
"Excuse me.Are you her gurdian?"One of the heroes asked Douma.

Douma giggle a bit."It's me to know while you guys to figure out".

"Douma Nii.Let's go.I'm hungry".

"Then my little N/N is hungry so bye~".In seconds both Douma and Y/N disappeared in thin air.

_________________________________

"You are too crazy out there"Douma bluntly told her,watching Y/N stuffing fried chicken in her mouth.Making her adorable.

Y/N gulped as she slip her milkshake.
Y/N looked at Douma and grinned."I know you proud of it".Douma give a low chuckle."I am agree with that~"