Twelve

Reader Chan's costume👆
___________________

"You all have your costume,right?"Aizawa ask his students."Remember,you aren't allowed to wear them in public.Don't drop them or anything"You yawns.You haven't slept last night because training with Muzan and Kokushibo is hella hard.

Aizawa slam his fist on your head while you rub it to make the pain less with anime tears falling from your eyes making others sweatdrop.

"Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your interships especially you Kibutsuji"Aizawa point at you while you whistles and look at the other way.

"Iida!!"Midoriya run to Iida while you look at your older brother."Make sure to spill coffee accidentally on that forever number 2"You whispered enough for Todoroki to hear.

Todoroki nod seriously."I was planing to do it"You laugh."Are you fine with your internship?What if you get hurt?"Todoroki's over protective mode open as the boy continues to rumble.

"Don't worry Todoroki-San.We are here with her"Kokushibo make Todoroki calm down a bit.It's seem like Iida and Midoriya done talking too.

"Kibutsuji.Our ride is here"You look at Tokoyami and nod.You wave at your brother.

"Man.I am so sleepy"You lazily sat while Tokoyami was beside you.The train start moving.You can't control yourself as you slept on the bird boy shoulder.

Tokoyami felt his shoulder weight a bit as he look at your side.The girl was sleeping peacefully making him blushed heavily.

"You crush on her"Dark Shadow teases making him more blush.Tokoyami look at how many stop until their intership reach.

"Damn..only two stops"Tokoyami muttered.He wish that they could stay like this for a long time but the fate was on his side today.

"Kibutsuji.We are here"Tokoyami gently shake your shoulders.You open your eyes.

You look at the tall building.
"Toko-Chan.Is this really the place?"You ask him with for one serious face.

"Toko-Chan?"."Your nickname.You can call me Y/N or N/N.Kibutsuji make me old"You laugh a bit as you entered and immediately greet by a certain someone you save for years ago.

You look at Hawks with serious face while the pro hero stare you back.The atmosphere was thick that can cut the knife.Tokoyami and Hawks sidekicks glup but it all stop.

"BESTIE!!!!"You and Hawks yelled in sync and do friendly handshakes that you both made.(Just like Melodies and Ban first met in Seven Deadly Sins season 1)

Tokoyami and others anime fall."Ya.Is been four years!?"Hawks shake your shoulder."Where have you been?".''Training,eating,anime and sleep"That make the pros sweat drop a bit.

"What about the internship?"
Tokoyami intercept."About that.We all play a race if the villain attack"You put you right hand on your chin in thought.

"In other way.If you are not fast enough..."Hawks snap his finger."..you are going to clean other works"You frown."You serious"Hawks nod.

"Ano.Do you two know each other?"You look at the sidekick.

"Of course.She is my best friend and savior"That make others shout in surprise making you jump a little bit.

That soon end a familiar ring."Oh.A villain attack"Others run to the door
while you and Hawks exercise a bit.

"Me.If you lose then you have to pay the chicken nuggets!!"You run while Hawks fly in fast pace.

You both soon past other."See you later!!"You wave at other."Notice me senpai~"Douma whin a bit while Kokushibo screech the box.