HAPPINESS

"Happiness is a direction, not a place"

Whenever we see a person gleaming, we assume he/she is happy. But maybe that's not the whole case. Maybe what you're seeing is an illusion or a mask that person put over on his/her face just to get away from reality.

The same thing goes for Shees. He looked happy but he never really felt happy. Even a happy life cannot see light without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. So that's exactly what happens to Shees.

Shees, a 25 year's old rude, cold hearted and an arrogant jerk billionaire bachelor who had everything a young man could wish for, but why he's not happy with everything he has? what was missing in his life? why did he always feel empty inside?

The reason behind all these "Why's" was when he lost his parents in a road accident. He was just a 15 year's old a lil boy who doesn't know about this cruel world.

From that point onwards he lost "HAPPINESS" from his life.
______

Shees reminisce some abandoned memories when someone knocked at his office door. He settled his posture when Aliyan his best friend came inside with files in his hand.

What happened Shees you look stressed. Is everything alright? Aliyan asked with the creases over his forehead.

Shees went back to his normal attitude with fake smile.

Yeah, I'm alright! Btw what are these things in your hand? He raised his brows to know the reason for his appearance in his office.

Aliyan cleared his throat and started talking about the important issue they need to deal with today.

Mr. Dreamer! Today is an important meeting with a foreign delegation. You just asked me to get these files because you wanted to check them? Aliyan narrowed his eyes and made a duh face.

Shees slicked back his hair from one hand and took the files from Aliyan.

Oh... Yes! Sorry, pass it to me. I need to check something. He was acting out of his character which Aliyan felt too. Although he didn't utter anything because right now everyone needs to be sane. This deal was huge and they can't afford to lose it.

Shees went through the files once again and headed towards the conference room with Aliyan.

Aliyan was jerking his leg constantly as if it was his first project.

Calm down Aliyan, we will surely get this project. Shees gave him a strong smile to ease him up.

Mr. Brewer came in with his P.A. Shees and Aliyan stood up from their seats and shake hands with them in courtesy.

After that everyone settled down, Aliyan shared his ideas of making a beautiful resort in Islamabad which Mr. Brewer liked a lot. The presentation went well and they cracked the deal.

They went to Shees office after contaminated words with Mr. Brewer.

Finally, we did it, buddy! Hell yeah! Aliyan was super excited so he jumped on the couch while throwing away the PPT in his hand.

Shees just nodded with an enticing smile.

In between the celebration, Aliyan stopped abruptly which startled Shees.

Oh, God! How can I forget this? You know that we have to visit the site this weekend, the owner wants to meet you in person. Aliyan scratched the back of his head with an apologetic smile.

And here comes the forgetful Aliyan. Both chuckled.

Shees said bye to Aliyan after discussing some issues regarding the new project.

He took the car keys with his wallet and reminded Aliyan to be on time.
__________

Shees parked his car in porch of FARHAT VILLA ( The Villa is name after Shees's father because in this way he feels like his father is somewhere near to him ) and went straight to his room.

He took a shower and stood in front of the mirror while rubbing the towel on his hair.

There was an unoccupied space that wouldn't be filled again. That's what he believed but Allah has some other plans for him of which he was unaware.

He was in a trance of his thoughts when someone knocked at the door.

Yes! "Come in". Shees said.

Sir the dinner is ready. Where would you like to eat? The maid asked.

Bring it to my study and make sure no one would disturb me there. The maid nodded and went back to the kitchen.

Shees threw the towel on the bed and headed towards the study.

Days passed and the weekend arrived.

After a morning walk, Shees called Aliyan to inform him that he'll be at his house at 9 o'clock sharp.

He wore his beautiful black coat underneath a white plain shirt with black jeans. There was something in that black color that attracts him or maybe that color tells his life story.

He was standing outside of Aliyan's house, waiting for him to come out like a miracle because he was a heavy sleeper.

Getting irritated by idly standing there Shees put his hand over his car honk until Aliyan came out flying.

Do you want the neighbors to throw me out of this area?  Why are you so mean Shees? He sulked although it was his fault.

Mr sleeping beauty if you're done then we have work to do. Look at the time you idiot. No more sulking just get into the car. Shees knew he would throw lots of tantrums like a girl so he ended the conversation right there.

They sat down in the car and headed towards their destination.

Who would've known that this trip will turn Shees life upside down.

Hey fam🙌

This is my first time writing so please let go my mistakes ❤. I hope you guys like it 😍 Don't forget to vote amd comment down below what you guys like about it😉