Chap 34 DANIYAL!

NEXT DAY

Emaan was reluctant not to leave her room. She was embarrassed, angry and lost.

Emaan went there to find information regarding Luna but when Shees was near to her, she lost her heart again. She fell for him again.

Emaan got up from the bed and stood in front of the wash basin mirror. She pushed her hair back and saw her reflection.

I know it's difficult for you Emaan to get over him, but you have to do it. First love always hurts. He was, he is and he will always be a playboy. Don't let him play with your pure heart anymore. Emaan's reflection was talking to her.

But this tiny thing here on the left side pulls me towards him. I tried my best to stay away from him, but my heart is not listening to me. Also, there is a contrast between his eyes and his words. The more he shows himself a cold hearted person, the more his eyes say the opposite. I can feel the pain in his eyes whenever I bring up that incident in front of him. That's why I wanted to trust his eyes more, but the words I heard over the phone are not leaving my mind. Emaan told her confusion to her reflection in the mirror.

You are blinded by love Emaan. That guy never loved you. He is ready to kick you out of his life. So before he does it, you leave him. You have to solve your heart today Emaan. Sort out your feelings. Tonight is your flight to your new life. Don't let your past affect your future. Emaan's reflection suddenly became silent after saying it.

She performs wudhu and stood up on the salah mat. She offered her Dhuhar prayer and raised her hands up for dua.

"ALLAH Pak! Now only you can help me. I took a big step in anger and now I don't know what to do next. Should I forgive him or should I continue my life ahead without him? I know the second option will hurt me for life because I can't love someone else except him, but the first option is also not in my court. Please ALLAH Pak help me out."

She closed her eyes for five minutes and thought deeply. Emaan opened her eyes and a drop of tear fell from her eyes.

Sorry Shees, but your words hurt me more. This time my heart is weak against my brain.

She stood up and walked towards her changing room. She wore black jeans with a plain short candy floss shirt.

Emaan called someone.

Be there around 10 o'clock. Emaan said it and cut the call.

12 AM AT FARMHOUSE

Shees men were wandering around in the farmhouse, waiting for Luna to show up. There was still no sign of her.

Everyone was losing hope when suddenly a girl entered the farmhouse wearing a backless black tight top with black shimmery shorts. It was none other than Luna.

She walked towards one of Shees men and whisper-shout something near his ear, as the music was loud.

That person was startled by the words she said. He took her to the room which was specially designed for her to capture.

Shees was sitting in that room with a glass of apple juice which looked like wine to others.That playboy smirk was on his face.

Welcome Miss. How can I help you? Shees said with a smug look.

Luna sat opposite Shees.

I like your style of meeting. Classy and hidden. She put her handbag aside while saying it.

So you know why we are meeting here? Shees was taken back by her words. Like she knew they were here to capture her but he had to act normal.

Of course to meet your love of life. And that's me, right? And also to know who was behind me. She smirked while saying it.