Chap 25 The Love

The road doesn't go where you planned.
It goes where it's written to be.
**********

Shees POV

I was talking to one of our business partners that I forgot to look, where Emaan was. After we discussed some things, I looked around but couldn't find her.

I went towards Emaan's staff when the event was done. They had a good time too.

Have you seen Emaan? I have to take her somewhere. I asked Mehreen, one of her staff.

I was so happy because today I was going to propose her.

Yes! Finally I was going to confess my feelings. Tbh I was scared a lil bit too. What if she rejected me right away? I was thinking about it when I heard something that I shouldn't.

She didn't return? More than an answer, it looks like a question for me.

I'm sorry, where did she go? My sixth sense was alarming.

She went to the washroom and didn't come back here, so I thought maybe she left for home. She said it worriedly.

I felt like my heart just cut to the quick.

I called my whole security team and told them to find Emaan.

I ran towards the first floor of girls washroom and called out her name.

Emaan! Emaan! Are you there?

I didn't get an answer. I went to all seven washrooms on the 1st floor and called her name like a maniac.

I was calling Emaan non-stop but no one was picking up. I wanted to throw the cell phone I have in my hand but then suddenly I remembered to call Aliyan.

He was working hard on making my date the most romantic in the world but he didn't know that Emaan was missing. Maybe he could help me. I thought about it in my mind.

Buddy! Emaan is missing. Come down right now. I said it and cut the call right there.

I called my CCTV room and they still didn't know where she was.

My temper started to lose. I just wanted to burn down everything right now.

I punched the door in frustration. I heard someone's footsteps coming towards me.

I didn't look up as I didn't want to hear any bad news. My whole body was burning and if anyone tells me the bad news, I don't know what I will do to that person.

In frustration of not finding out where Emaan is, I was about to punch the door when someone grabbed my hand tightly.

What the hell are you doing Shees? Aliyan shouted.

Buddy! Istg if anyone hurts Emaan, even a lil bit I will destroy each and everyone.

After that I told Aliyan the whole story in short.

Just thinking that Emaan was missing because I took her out of the house, made me want kill myself.

I punched again to kill this guilt trip feeling.

Aliyan shouted to stop it but all I was thinking about Emaan to be safe and sound.

Suddenly I got a call from a private number. I picked up and an unfamiliar voice came out.

Hey! How are you doing bastard? Have you been alright? I heard him chuckle.

Oh! How can you be fine? Your lovely Emaan is missing, right. Just listening this makes my mind blow up like a volcano.

Tsk tsk tsk what's the point of having a BIG security team when you can't even save your lover. I really pity Emaan. How could she fall in love with a loser like you? That guy laughed in satire.

If you touch a single strand of her hair, I will make your life hell. I mean it.

I just wanted to bury that guy right there.

Aliyan grabbed the phone from my hand and gave me a hand gesture to stop and let him talk.

Tell us where Emaan is? If you have any problem with us, deal like man to man. Stop involving our woman in this.
That person said something which anger Aliyan too.

Stop being a bitch, be a man.

I knew that talking to this guy was a waste of time, so I rushed towards the CCTV room. Maybe they got a lead. I went there and they were unable to find Emaan.

I just wanted to beat the shit out of them.

Then suddenly I saw Emaan on cam 5.
Emaan pushed away that person who was chasing her but that person injected something into her neck which made her fall. That person was dragging her towards the construction site.

Aliyan was about to say something but I didn't look anywhere and just ran towards it.

Please Emaan stay strong. I will be there, just stay strong. I thought about these words in my mind.

Exactly in 5 mins I was on the 10th floor.

I called out her name.

EMAAN! EMAAN! But I didn't get the answer.

For the first time in my life, I was afraid of losing someone. I never had a weakness in my life but Emaan was becoming one. She is so precious to me that if anything happens to her, I will not make it up tomorrow and die with her.

I called her name again and heard a knock from somewhere.

I could hear something was filling. I followed the pipe and saw a water tank. The water was coming out of it.

I just ran towards it and tried to open the lid of it. There was a lock on it. I broke the lock of it with a steel rod.

I jumped inside and pushed Emaan up. Aliyan was standing on the top. He took Emaan in his hands and brought her out.

I also came out of it and embraced her hands in mine.

She opened her half eyes and caressed my face. I didn't know I was crying until she touched my face with her cold hands.

She said something like she was talking in her last breath.

I LOVE YOU.

A tear fall from my eyes on her cheeks.

She closed her eyes after saying that.

NO!!!!! Please Emaan open your eyes. I am here. I won't leave you again. Just come back to me. Don't leave me, please don't leave me.

I patted her face gently but she was not answering me. I checked her pulse and I felt nothing.

I put her head on the ground and gave her a CPR.

Allah! Give her back to me. I can't live without her. Please don't take my last hope from me. Allah, YOU already have my parents. I didn't complain but please don't take her away from me too. She really believes in YOU a lot. I want to believe in her belief that YOU never let anyone go empty handed.

I prayed in my heart for the first time.
When I checked her pulse again, it was back.

We rushed towards my hospital house. I made it, so that if I get ill, media won't know about it. But I didn't know Emaan was going to use that hospital for the first time.

So so so how was Shees POV?

Could you feel the Love?

Will they find that girl who did this to Emaan?

I uploaded three chaps in one week wow.🙈 I hope it will be upto y'all taste. ❤ To all my silents and bold readers I LOVE YOU Y'ALL ❤ Thanks for making me happy. I hope you can feel the same way❤