Chap 36 A Coincident Encounter

5 Years Later

الله أكبر
الله أكبر
الله أكبر
الله أكبر
"Allah is the greatest"

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله
"I testify that there is no god but Allah"

أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
"I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God"

 حي على الصلاة
 حي على الصلاة
"Come to prayer."

Shees opened half of his eyes and looked towards the clock. It was 4 o'clock.

حي على الفلاح
حي على الفلاح
"Come to success." 

اَلصَّلَوةُ خَيْرٌ مِّنَ النَّوْمِ
"Prayer is better than sleep"

His vision was still blurry so he rubbed his eyes from the back of his hand. He sat down and his back was leaning against the head of the bed.

الله أكبر
الله أكبر
"Allah is the greatest"

لا إله إلا الله
"There is none worthy of worship except God"

After listening the whole Adhan, he threw the blanket to the other side and walked towards the washroom.

After performing wudhu, he was standing on the salah mat offering his Fajr prayer.

Shees was wearing a black Shalwar Kameez (Islamic dress) while praying.

He raised his hands up for dua.

"Here I came again at your door for Emaan". A crystal from his eyes cascade down till his cheeks.

"ALLAH! You know the secret of every heart. You know how much I love her. Please help me find her. Give me any clue, any road, any way that helps me to reach towards her. I have been trying to find her for last 5 years. I didn't know that "Goodbye" was forever till I got that letter. I hurt her unintentionally. I want to ask her for forgiveness. I thought I was doing all that to keep her safe but all I was doing to get away from that guilt. The Guilt, not to be able to save her from Luna. But now I regret it. I regret to leaving her own her on when she was going through a lot. I was just seeing my pain and forgot her pain.
I have done so many sinful things in the past ALLAH Pak but now I choose you and your way. Help this lower slave of YOUR'S."

He cried his heart out. This was the daily routine of Shees since the day Emaan left him.
____________

Shees was sitting in his office room. He was waiting for the special investigator who got a new clue about Emaan.

Shees stood up and walked towards the glass wall. He looked down towards the entrance of his company.

This stupid investigator, I told him to hurry. What's taking him so long? Shees was standing there in anger.

Sir! What are you looking outside? A voice with a face came behind from Shees which startled him badly.

Ahh! You scared me. Shees put his one hand over his left side. His heartbeat was running fast.

Sorry Sir. That investigator rubbed the back of his neck and laughed out nervously.

Do you have the file? Are sure this time your news is accurate? I don't want to be fooled again. Is every line on this file right? I can find Emaan here. Shees asked all the questions in breath. That investigator grinned from ear to ear.