Chap 18 Slowly Embracing Each Other

Around nine o clock Shees grabbed Emaan's hand and took her to the roof top.

Emaan was astonished by the view. Shees sudeenly spoke up.

Emaan have you ever loved someone?

Shees asked with so many emotions.

Yes, my mom and dad. Emaan said it without looking at Shees. And Shees face palmed himself in the head.

No, I am asking about other than your parents. Shees repeat himself again.

Emaan thought for a while and then said:

" My friends. They are my life. And I miss them a lot". Emaan said it while making a pout.

Shees thought, how this girl just killed the mood of romance without knowing it. He shook his head and chuckled.

Emaan looked towards him in confusion.

Why are you laughing? I didn't say anything wrong, did I? I really love them a lot. Emaan gave him her genuine smile.

Shees gave back her smile but it vanished all of a sudden.

He stepped closer towards her with a serious face. Emaan got startled.

He covered Emaan's ears with both of his hands.

Emaan's heart beat went wild. Her face was beetroot red.

W-What are you doing Shees? Emaan stuttered.

Shhh! You trust me right. Don't move. Shees serious voice was giving shiver to her spine.

Emaan nodded frantically.

Now listen to me calmly. There is a bat behind you. So don't shou...

Just hearing the word " BAT" Emaan started to shout. She grabbed Shees collar and stuffed her face into his chest.

Shees thought his eardrum would explode.

Emaan! Emaan! I was joking. It was just a joke. A joke. Please stop shouting. Shees said loudly.

He didn't know his joke will backfired.
Emaan looked up with teary eyes.

You idiot, you nearly gave me a heart attack. Emaan slapped Shees shoulder lightly. She was shivering.

Shees felt bad but he didn't know why whenever he was with Emaan his childish nature came out. For the past ten years, he has been stuck with his ruthless billionaire image, but with Emaan he became someone who he used to be before the accident.

Emaan walked towards the door fiercely when Shees grabbed her wrist softly.

Don't touch me. Emaan slapped his hand.

I am sorry Emaan. I was just trying to light up the mood. I promise i will try not to prank you again. Shees showed Emaan his puppy eyes.

I am believing on you this time, so don't go back on your words okay.
Emaan and Shees sat on the bed when Shees spoke up.

Do you know Emaan, you are my first female friend. Besides Aliyan, I don't have any friends. Shees said it sincerely.

Oh really, but i heard someone saying that he dated lots of girls before. Emaan said it sarcastically but she forgot who she was talking to. Shees snapped back.

Oh, so someone was eavesdropping from the bathroom at that time.
Emaan could see that she was caught off-guard.

I-I didn't eavesdrop, it's just that you guys were very loud. Emaan said a lil loud.