Chap 32 Face Off

On the way to Shees vacation house, Emaan heartbeat was getting out of control.

One part of her heart wants to question Shees why he did that to her and the other part wants her to be as ruthless as a rich brat. She went there with mixed feelings.

Emaan was in her thoughts when the knock on her window brought her back.

Yes. Her voice cracked.

Ma'am we are here. Her dad's lawyer said while clearing his throat.

He opened the car door and Emaan stepped out of it. When they reached near the gate, Shees guards stopped them.

Sorry Miss! You can't go inside. It's a private property.

Tell your boss Miss Emaan Siddique is here. The lawyer said sternly.

The guard called the house and came back with sweaty head.

Sorry Ma'am. I didn't know you were our boss guest. He stuttered.

Emaan went inside without even giving that guard any glance.

Shees maid took her to the sitting room. Emaan sat on the sofa while putting her leg over the other and crossed her hand over her chest.

Mam, Sir, is in the meeting right now. Please wait here.

Emaan dismissed the maid with her hand gesture. Even though she didn't like how she treated the maid, but she needed to be in her character.

Later Emaan patience was getting out of her hand because she waited for half an hour now.

She stood up and went out to look for Shees. Emaan stopped suddenly in front of a room. She heard a mumbling sound of people talking.

Without any thought she barged in that room.

Won't you welcome me, Mr Shees?

Emaan gave them her seductive smile.
Every person in that room was stunned by her beauty. Some were even ogling over Emaan.

Shees clenched his fists but he had to control his anger in front of Emaan. Shees cleared his throat.

I think we should call it a day everyone. Back to your rooms gentlemen.

Without wasting any time, the investigation team left the room. Because they heard the warning in his tone.

Emaan saw them panicking and running towards their room. She giggled.

I think I told you to wait for me Emaan. Shees said with a tinge of anger in his voice.

First of all, not Emaan, it's Miss Emaan for you. And that's not how you talk to your guest, Mr Shees. Emaan snapped back.

Shees was startled by the behaviour of Emaan. Her tone, her body language, everything changed drastically. Shees felt like the Emaan standing in front of him was someone else.

 Shees felt like the Emaan standing in front of him was someone else