Chap 11 Shocking news

Emaan was working on a project for her company. They were planning the marriage of a Royal family in London. She was looking at a combination of flowers in her handmade journal. She was confused in between something classic or trending OR colorful or neutral.

Emaan remembered when she met Lizzy for the first time, her personality was the sweetest. The way she talked, the way she sat all looked so elegant. Whereas her groom Jeff was a well built and a rigid man, but whenever he talked to her, Jeff became so polite. Like his personality totally changes with Lizzy.

Putting both of their personality in front of her, Emaan thought French tulips would look good.

After deciding how to do the decoration thing, she called her P.A and discuss some matters regarding it. Then Emaan called Lizzy to apologize as she would not be able to attend the wedding because she would be busy around that time.

After the call ended, she opened the window to get some fresh air. But a cold wind slapped her face. Emaan stood there without moving an inch. She didn't know why, but today this cold air made her feel alive again.

These past few days were exhausting for her. Emaan felt like she was in a cage. The Daniyal family was very bossy. Emaan thought that his parents might be different but now she came to know that Daniyal got his split personality from his parents. Sometimes they were sweet and sometimes they were sour.

Emaan then compared Daniyal and Shees.
"Daniyal is all about sweet talk.
But he was jealous of Shees. The way Daniyal was exaggerating their so-no-called friendship in front of him says it all. She remembered when Shees told him about his company. The way his jaw dropped was so funny".

"Whereas Shees, he was a straightforward guy. Talk to the point and delusional that every girl would fall for him. He was really rude and arrogant in the start which scared me a lil, but I noticed that there was something in that chocolate eyes Pain, Sorrow or maybe Love, I didn't know. But that shiny sparkling part told a deepest secret".

Suddenly a strong cold wind came into her room which made her shiver and brought her back to reality.

Wait....Why was I thinking about Shees? And why would I compare Daniyal with him?
Ugh.....! I think I am going crazy. I need to keep my focus straight. Tomorrow is my engagement, I should sleep earlier.

Emaan mumbled to herself and went towards her bed to sleep.

Who knows that tomorrow her life would change a lot.
______________

Aliyan could feel the silence from Shees side, which was quite disturbing.

Today is Emaan's engagement but Shees was not doing anything. This would be least he expected from Shees. He knew Shees.

He was a kind of possessive from childhood. In Shees dictionary "What belongs to him always belongs to him". It's sometimes irked everyone around him but Shees won't change it for anyone even for Aliyan as well.

Shees was working in his office when Aliyan came inside with a new blue print.

"Finally, I'm done with it". Aliyan threw the paper on Shees table and sat down weary on the chair.

You did an amazing job buddy. I know you are tired because of work. So as your awesome CEO I gave you and your whole team leave for 1 week. In fact, I'm thinking of sending y'all for a trip to Murree. That would be refreshing. Shees said it with a smile but Aliyan could feel how fake it was.

Mr Shees! (Aliyan called Shees as Mr Shees whenever Aliyan felt hurt that he didn't share his secret with him) mind to tell me what is going on in your little mind? I could smell something cooking up there. Aliyan said it while pointing towards his head and tried to make eye contact with Shees but he avoided it.