Chap 37 A Stupid Idea

Shees was walking towards the office when he heard some children giggling sounds coming from the ground.

He walked towards there and saw the "Jan e dushman" (this word is used to express the love a husband has for his wife) of his life playing with those children.

He looked towards Emaan awestruck that he had forgotten his surroundings.

Shees was so into his staring contest of Emaan that when a lil girl shook his leg he got startled.

Grandpa, why are you looking at our didi (means big sister)?

Me! Grandpa! From where? Are you sure your eyes are alright kiddo? He semi-shouted on that child.

Listening word "Grandpa" from that 6 year old baby girl was shocking for him. But suddenly he realised that he disguised himself as an old grandpa that's why that baby girl was mistaken.

Shees looked towards the baby with a smile whose eyes were already filled with water.

No! Wai- Shees was cut in the middle cuz that lil girl started crying loudly.

Shees tried to put hands over her mouth so the attention of others didn't come to his side but it was late. Emaan already called him out.

You! There! White beard uncle. What are you doing with the kid? She ran quickly to his side.

Shees thicked his accent a lil so that Emaan didn't know that it was him.

I was not doing anything Miss. She just bumped into me and started crying. I was the one who was trying to console the kid. Shees gave her charming smile but he forgot that the beard was not letting it show to Emaan.

Emaan looked at him with the lines on her forehead because the voice sounded familiar to her.

Btw I'm Sher Khan. He brought out his hand for a handshake in nervousness.

Can I ask you what you are doing here, Mr Khan? Emaan looked at his hand then to his face.

I love this girl a lot. This old habit of her is still the same. My cute lil Emmy. Shees thought it in his head and smiled like an idiot in front of her.

Mr Khan? She snapped her finger in front of him.

Y-Yes. He stuttered.

Can you please explain what you are doing here on private property? Didn't you read before entering here, that outsiders are not allowed without permission.

Emaan asked strictly because last time something happened last time. A drunken old guy came here and tried to assault the girls here. Thanks to Aliyan who saved them.

Lady, I'm Mr Khan. I came here for an interview. Is the vacancy of the chef still open? He asked while coming a lil closer to her.

Oh! So you are that chef uncle. I'm so sorry uncle. These days we can't trust anyone thats why i was being a lil rude. Come inside. Let me serve you tea. She said in apologetic tone.

Her heart was beating fast suddenlty as the uncle's voice sounds similar to someone she used to know in the past.

Shees heart was full seeing his one and only happy. He just nodded and walked along with her.

They settled down in their respective seats.

Uncle, i have heard a lot about you but this is my first time seeing you in person. You look quite young then your age. Emaan smiled genuinely.

Really! Shees rubbed the nape of his neck.

Yes uncle. So tell me when will you be joining this school?