6

Nakakalakad pa naman ng diretso si Ayi matapos ang inuman nila. She thinks it's because she spent most of the night staring at Ken Suson instead of actually drinking and that pissed her off. Di niya tuloy na-enjoy ang pag-inom.

Justin drove for them again going home. Ayi was in the passenger's seat while her two drunk friends were at the backseat.

"Mahal," she heard Sejun say.

Ayi cringed. Call her bitter, pero sobrang clingy kasi ni Sejun kay Stell kapag lasing.

"I really made the right choice..." Ah, alam niya na to.

"Of choosing you from the only you," sinabayan na ni Ayi si Sejun.

"Bakit mo alam ang vows ko sa mahal ko? Gusto mo siyang agawin no?" Sejun accused. Gustong matawa ni Ayi. Hindi nila ito vows. Script lang ni Sejun kapag lasing. If he was sober, he'd know it is grammatically incorrect.

"Bitch, no," Ayi answered, cringing. "Di ko type yang jowa mo. Plus, he doesn't play in my lane, remember?"

Sejun ignored her.

"I love you, mahal," sabi nito kay Stell, before passing out on his boyfriend's chest.

Ayi also fell asleep on the car ride home after they dropped off Sejun and Stell.  Her last memory from that night was woozily saying goodbye to her friends. She woke up the next morning on her bed.

Fuck, she thought. Justin must have carried her. Thankfully, she had no memory of it. So, it was as good, like it didn't happen at all.

Like the previous days, Justin was already cooking breakfast in the kitchen when she got up.

Ipinaliwanag na nina Sejun at Stell noong nakaraang gabi na nago-auto on ito ng umaga para mapagsilbihan ang mga pangangailangan ni Ayi.

"Good morning, Ayi," bati ni Justin.

"Good morning," sabi ni Ayi.

"Sorry, kinailangan kitang buhatin kagabi. I didn't have your consent, pero hindi kita magising," he explained. For a robot, Justin is even more decent than most men out there.

Sejun and Stell must have told him, Ayi thought. She nodded. "That's fine."

Ayi was impressed sa ginawang pagcocode ng mga kaibigan niya rito. Pati decency meron ang robot.

"It's a Saturday. What are we doing today?" Tanong ni Justin.

It was the weekend indeed, pero siyempre, dahil finals week, acads pa rin.

"I need to be in school maya-maya. Last stretch na ng sem," Ayi told him. "I'll drop you off at Sejun and Stell's later."

"Tapos tatambay rin ako sa kanila for a while. May gap kasi between my group meetings," Ayi explained.

After her 1 to 4 PM meeting, Ayi went to Sejun and Stell's place. 5:30 pa kasi yung susunod niyang meeting at ayaw niya namang gumala lang sa campus.

Nai-charge naman na nila Sejun si Justin pagdating niya.

She was just about to head out to her next meeting when her groupmate texted her.

Di ko alam pangalan? Samantha?:
Hi, Aaliyah. Cancelled raw yung meeting today. Baka online nalang daw tayo mag-usap.

Mag-lib ka nalang para sa sources mo. Ayaw ni sir puro online. E tamad yung groupmates natin.

Usually, Ayi would protest, but since she is already near the campus, she just accepted it. Besides, she needed a decent grade for the sake of her GWA.