11

Sejun and Stell came back to where Ayi and Justin were after the parade. Napansin ni Stell na magkahawak ang kamay ng dalawa, pero mabilis na binitawan ni Ayi ang kamay ni Justin.

"Tangina speed." She heard Stell say, but both of them chose to ignore what Stell just witnessed.

"Kain lang tayo saglit then tara na sa Maskipaps," Sejun, who was clueless, said. "We got us tickets."

"Arat na," sabi nalang din ni Stell.

Sejun, Stell, and Ayi ate while Justin stood, watching them. Then, they went towards the concert stage.

The boys were all careful not to lose Ayi. Hindi rin nila ito hinayaang mabangga ng iba.

Because the couple decided to stick together for the concert, Jah stayed sort of behind Ayi to the left, so she is secured on her left side and at the back.

Weirdly, magaan ang loob ni Ayi kahit na nasa mataong lugar siya.

For a while, they stood there and enjoyed the music, until out of nowhere, Stell asked Ayi over Silent Sanctuary's music blasting through the speakers, "Nasaan na pala si Ken?"

Sinutsutan ni Sejun si Stell sabay hampas sa braso ng boyfriend.

Ah, oo nga, Ayi thought. She almost forgot about him. Ayi checked her phone. Ilang beses na palang nagtext at tumawag si Ken. Hindi niya lang napansin.

Ken:
Hey Ayi. I'm thirty minutes away.
Five minutes.
Where are you?
Ayi?

Ayi looked at Justin then back at her phone. Stell saw his friend do this.

Ayi:
Hey. Sorry. I wasn't looking at my phone.
Still there?

It took only a few seconds for Ken to respond this time.

Ken:
Yeah. Can you meet me sa may lagoon in ten minutes?

Sa lagoon? MOMOL? It was like Ayi's feelings for Ken was revived by a defibrillator. She was calm before that text.

Ayi:
Okay.

She frantically turned to her friends.

"Are you alright?" Tanong ni Justin.

"I have to go," sabi lang ni Ayi. Ken wants us to meet, she wanted to say, pero malaki ang tsansang tumutol si Sejun pag sinabi niya iyon.

Little did she know Sejun got it, and so did Stell and Justin, but he still let his friend go.

"Hatid ka na ba namin?" Sejun offered thoughtfully.

Ayi nodded. She was grateful her friend offered. Hindi niya kayang lumabas sa venue nang mag-isa. "Kahit hanggang sa dulo lang ng crowd."

She looked at Justin. He didn't say anything and kept a straight face.

Of course, Ayi thought, he wouldn't stop you. He's a robot. He cannot reciprocate your feelings.

The boys helped Ayi make her way out of the crowd. When they reached the end, Ayi thanked them and waved them goodbye.

"Call us in case of an emergency," paalala sa kanya si Sejun.

"Ayi, tandaan mo. Okay lang humindi," sabi naman ni Stell.

Hindi pa rin nagsalita si Justin.

[Play Dahilan by Silent Sanctuary]

He just stared blankly at Ayi, who began to walk away from them.

Ayi nodded at Sejun and Stell's reminders, waving her hands, as she continued to walk away.