Chapter I: Adopted

A/N: Hey everyone... welcome to my 11th book... so without hesistations let's get to it.

*3rd POV*

On an island unknown to anyone there was a little boy on a shore... he was wearing a white torn t-shirt and black pants that were full of sand... he had E/C eyes and H/C hair... his eyes opened as he looked around... he stood up slowly dusting his pants from the sand... the boy had 5 years... and his name was Y/N L/N...

*Y/N's POV*

I looked around this place... there was a sandy beach, a pier and... in the middle of an island there was a forest...

You: "Huh? W-Where am I? Mom? Dad? Are you in here?" nothing but the waves were heard... "What is this place... and... h-how did I even get here?" I went along the beach and found a cave... with some fluorescent water... "Whoa I never seen water like this!" I went to touch it but once I did it burned me... I yelped as I started shaking the hand in the air to cool it down. Careful with this... it's not a water at all!

I turned around and left the cave... I decided to go to the center of this place so I went to the forest.

It was beautiful... there were birds chirping, leaves rustling as the sun rays shone down on my face... Whoa this place looks beautiful! I went further until I arrived on a plain... there were black animal-like monsters... What are these? They looked at me as they started running towards me... my heart started beating faster as the shock made me forget to move and I closed my eyes... I cowered behind my arms as the monsters attacked me... but then... nothing... I opened one eye slowly as I saw some kind of a blade pierced through the monster... I looked at the blade... it was a spear... and some kind of robot was holding it.

???: Well, well, well... who do we have here..." I looked around and saw an old man with white hair... he had one robotic eye... he was wearing a lab coat that was covering red t-shirt...

You: "Umm..."

???: "What's your name child?"

You: "M-My parents told me n-not to trust strangers."

??? "And are your parents here?" I shook my head... "Anyways... my name is Merlot... and you are?"

You: "M-My name is Y/N."

Merlot: "Well then Y/N... how did a child such as yourself get on this island?"

You: " I-I don't e-even know... I-I woke up on the b-beach and... m-my parents were n-nowhere..."

Merlot: "I see... well then how about you come with me... I'm sure you're hungry... my androids can prepare you a food... whatever you'd like..."

You: "R-REALLY?"

Merlot: "Yes."

You: "I-I will..."

Merlot: "Good... now follow me..." I did so... we went through the forest and plains...soon we arrived to some metal doors... "this is my home... you can stay there as long as you wish..." then he mumbled something I didn't hear... the doors opened as I entered it... it looked so pretty! "Now before I'll give you an excursion how about you eat something first?"

You: "YES!"

He lead me to some kind of a kitchen where there was a table, I sat on one of the chairs as he sat on the other...

Merlot: "So Y/N, what would you like to eat?"

You: "Anything really, I'm so hungry."

Merlot: "Of course." He ordered the androids to prepare us something. "So Y/N, what do you want to do in life?"