Chapter XI: Advanced training

*Ruby's POV*

Me and Y/N entered the practice shooting house... there wasn't much people... only the cashier and some other guys... 3 of them in total. The cashier spoke... he sounded bored.

Cashier: "Welcome to Take-the-shot... how may I help you."

Ruby: "We would like to take one of the shooting ranges."

Cashier: "For how long."

Ruby: "2 hours."

You: "2 hours? Are you crazy!"

Ruby: "Don't worry Y/N! It'll be fun!"

You: "I don't know."

Cashier: "Weapons.. do you have your own?" We both nodded. The cashier kinda growled. "1 shooting range for 2 hours... that's 300 lien." I handed him the money. "Range number 5, enjoy." We left him and got to the range.

You: "He was weird."

Ruby: "I don't think I saw him here before... he didn't recognize me."

You: "You mean to tell me people know you here?"

Ruby: "I visit this a lot... so I have a discount... but those 300 were full price."

You: "Why didn't you argue with him then?"

Ruby: "Did you look at his face? He wouldn't care or he would make it more expansive for us."

You: "In that case... shouldn't you contact the owner?"

Ruby: "No chance... he is a money-wanting man... I remember when he was giving me the discount he almost tore it apart and after that he was on the toilet all the time... I heard crying there."

You: "Hmmm... I guess since he wants money the payment isn't good."

Ruby: "I guess... I don't know that... anyways we're wasting time... time for our ranged training... hope you trained... cause I will beat you!"

You: "Oh yeah? Did you forget what my semblance is?" My eyes widened.

Ruby: "Ah crap!"

You: "Prepare to lose!"

Ruby: "I won't give up easily... besides your aura is weak... that means you can use it only a few times!"

You: "Um... I don't think I need aura..."

Ruby: "Yeah... still."

You: "I'm ready to beat you in shooting any time!"

Ruby: "Ha you wish!" I went towards him and leaned so close to him that our faces were almost touching as a competitive lightning struck between us. "I will get more points L/N!"

You: "You only think, Rose!" He aimed his bow at the targets as he took 3 arrows, he lined it to the string as he aimed and pulled it towards him... he then released it as the arrows were glowing... all of them hit a high-point places.

Ruby: "3 at once? When did you learn that?"

You: "Um... Yang kinda taught me..."

Ruby: "She taught you?"

You: "Um... yeah..."

Ruby: "I will have a talk with her... now my turn!" I aimed my weapon at the targets as I shot... it went right into the middle....

You: "I win! I got more points!"

Ruby: "3 arrows means 3 shots... I have 2 more still!"

You: "Whatever!" I aimed again as I shot... this shot was quite bad... "Hah! Wonder how you will beat me now!"