Chapter XIII: Ruby's Family

*Ruby's POV*

It was a few days later, Y/N told me about that Weiss saw me leaving his dorm once which was really bad because knowing Weiss she would tell everyone.... that means Yang... we managed to persuade her and she didn't say a word.

Other than that nothing that would uncover the secrets about our relationship appeared...

Right now I was sitting with Y/N, who not only made those vials for Ozpin but upgraded Yang's gauntlets as well and even trained with his bow in sword forms with Nakamura.

Ruby: "....I don't think that's a good idea."

You: "Why not."

Ruby: "The sound of it is cool but... it sounds dangerous."

You: "Noone ever tried it before."

Ruby: "I'm still not sure... I don't want you to get hurt."

You: "I'll be fine."

Ruby: "You can't know that."

You: "Then I will... what could go wrong... if it'll work I'm gonna only fall down on the ground.

Yang: "What are you two talking about?"

Ruby + You: "WAAHH!!!" Y/N smacked Yang when he turned towards her.

You: "Don't scare me like that."

Yang: "Sorry... now you can tell me huh?"

Ruby: "Nothing important."

Yang: "A heated argument doesn't look likd nothing."

You: "Heated?"

Yang: "You were yelling across the whole cafeteria practically... or you didn't notice that others stopped talking?"

Ruby: "What... seriously?"

???: "The boobie girl is saying the truth!"

Yang: "How did you call me?"

???: "Boobie girl... you don't like the nickname... it suits you well."

Yang: "You should run!"

???: "Why?"

Yang: "Because guys looking only at my breasts disgust me."

???: "What?" She ran at the guy who only yelled as he started running away.

Ruby: "That was something."

You: "If she is like this towards guys who stare at her chest... I don't want to know what will she be like when... we tell her."

Ruby: "Oh... okay."

Nakamura: "Hello guys."

You: "Wha- why do people have the need to scare us."

Nakamura: "Sorry about that but you still didn't tell what you two were arguing about."

Ruby: "You were eavasdropping on us when Yang was talking to us?"

Nakamura: "Yes... so?"

You: "You know how lately I made those upgrades for Ruby's team except for Blake who doesn't want any?"

Nakamura: "Yes I do."

You: "Well, I thought of making something."

Nakamura: "What something?"

You: "Hoverboard."

Nakamura: "Hover what?"

Ruby: "Hoverboard... a board that will fly when you ride on it."