Chapter IV: Guided by Rose

*Y/N's POV*

After we arrived at the castle the girls and I left the bullhead... Ruby was still on the stretcher and moved to an infirmary. There were so many people... then some guy in green clothes with kind of white hair spoke.

???: "Team RWBY! Congratulations on making Merlot weaker... and discovering this thread."

Weiss: "Thank you headmaster, but we didn't catch him... at least we got his accomplice."

You: "I won't lie... it's true..."

???: "Hmm... what is your name?"

You: "Y/N... I... don't remember my last name."

???: "Hmmm... well then Y/N... please accompany me to my office."

I did so as the girls went to talk with others... we arrived to a room... it was too mechanical... moving gears everywhere.

There were that guy, then a blonde lady with a black cape... a lady covered in white cape and some blonde guy with a dog in his hands.

Blondie: "This is him?"

White cape: "Who's this?"

Guy with dog: "What happened to my daughters... you told us Ruby was injured."

???: "First things first... yes Glynda... this is Y/N L/N... probably... Summer this is a boy who helped Ruby survive and Tai... I think I already answered your questions."

The lady in white cape rushed to me, her cape dropped down due to how fast she was... it was an exact copy of Ruby... only older. She then hugged me.

Summer: "You saved my baby girl! I don't know how to thank you!"

You: "There's no need... I'll go to jail anyways..."

Tai: "What does he mean?"

???: "Do you really think we will put you to prison?"

You: "I mean... I helped Merlot create those grimms..."

???: "How long do you know him?"

You: "I don't remember... but it was since I was little..."

Glynda: "Since you were 5 maybe?"

You: "It's possible."

Glynda: "That suits the poster... Y/N... I'm happy to tell your real parents... that we found you."

You: "My real parents?"

Glynda: "Yes... M/N (mom's name) and D/N (dad's name) L/N... they missed you."

You: "When can I see them?"

???: "Tomorrow... now please everyone leave.. I want to talk to Y/N alone..."

They did so... on the way that dog barked at me... kind of happily..

You: "What do you want?"

???: "First of all... my name is Ozpin... and I want you to join my academy."

You: "What's this academy about anyways?"

Ozpin: "Fighting both grimm and people."

You: "I can't fight at all."

Ozpin: "That's why I asked Mrs. Rose to teach you... and your talents in biology and chemistry... are so exceptional they impressed me."

You: "I don't know about this."

Ozpin: "You don't have to attend classes... you can do whatever you want... as long as you will keep training with Summer."

You: "Oh... well I guess... okay."