Chapter II: RWBY to the rescue

*4 years later, Ruby's POV*

Me and my team were on a special mission headmaster Ozpin gave us... there were some issues with signal in Emerald Forest so we went to examine it along with Port, that lead us to some guy called Merlot and later on with Oobleck we went to Mountain Glenn where we found out about Merlot's past... in Forever Fall me and my teammates, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long, we separated with him and now we are on some strange island, we were taken there by some ship. We found out about Merlot's whereabouts and right now we were running through his secret lab.

Ozpin: "...head down to the lower levels, you should be able to reach his research ward..."

Merlot: "You won't get near that place, I swear, my androids will stop you."

Yang: "Come on, Merlot, we destroyed all of your androids so far and won't be a difference with the others as well.."

Merlot: "You kids are getting on my nerves!"

Blake: "Let's go girls, we don't have time to waste."

Merlot: "Fine then! I'll be waiting for you. Y/N! Make some extra anti-deathstalker vials! You hear me!" Noone replied.

Ruby: "Um... professor Ozpin? Didn't you say Merlot works on his own?"

Ozpin: "Yes he does.. it surprised me as well.... wait a minute... what was his name again?"

Weiss: "Y/N..."

Ozpin: "Hmmmm.... there's a missing report about a certain Y/N L/N missing that was created 9 years ago."

Blake: "Could Merlot kidnap him?"

Ozpin: "That's not likely to be truth Ms. Belladonna... Merlot is evil but he doesn't kidnap people... as to why is this Y/N with him, that's still a mystery to me."

Weiss: "He probably left his family to work for this Merlot, he's a criminal."

Yang: "Not this again Weiss."

Weiss: "What? I'm just stating facts!"

Blake: "I'm honestly with Weiss on this one... but until we find him and he will explain it to us."

Ruby: "Professor what should we do about this Y/N."

Ozpin: "He's missing... find him and bring him back to Beacon... if it will be necessary, use your weapons."

Blake: "Right! Let's go girls! We wasted so much time talking here."

We went deeper into the facility. There were some androids but not much.

Yang: "Where is this Y/N, exactly."

Ozpin: "The data don't tell me such details but Merlot did say he won't allow you to go to the Research Ward... maybe he will be there."

Weiss: "Good... let's get this over with girls, so we can go home and I can have a nice warm bath."

Yang: "Are you missing the comfort? This is so much fun!"

Ruby: "Ah, let's go." We rushed towards the ward destroying androids and killing grimm on the way... once we were in front of the doors they opened on their own. Revealing a young boy... maybe even younger than me... he had H/C hair and E/C eyes... he was wearing a lab coat... and carrying some vial.

???: "Jeez, that's- WAH!!!" He almost dropped it as he looked at us.

*Meanwhile, Y/N's POV*

The alarms went off and I don't even know why... what is going on... ah this noice is so annoying.