Meet the Characters

Jennie Kim

The usual day started. I stepped out of my bed, took a shower, I put on my famous Chanel suit, did my make-up, and left the house.

By the time I stepped out of the house, the drops of rain made me heave a deep sigh. This day could not get any fucking better. I looked at my driver when he was not doing anything.

"I do not pay you for you to stay dry and I'll be the one to take a shower under the rain," I told him

My driver was, luckily, quick on his feet and got the umbrella in the car. He then walked beside me to cover me with the umbrella as he guided me into the car.

"Where are we going now, ma'am?"

"Aren't you supposed to know that?" I replied and he cleared his throat before he started driving

My name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. I am the only daughter of the owners of the most successful music company, which means I am the one next in line. For now, I have to pretend that I like working as a Music Producer. Meh. Sooner or later, my dad will pass on the title of CEO to me. So, it's fine.

"Hi, babe!" My boyfriend greeted me as soon as I got out of the car when we arrived at the company

This is Kim Jongin or "Kai". He is my boyfriend for 10 months already. I met him because he is one of the artists in our company. Kai is nice... sometimes... He is friendly, all smiley, and he is good-looking.

I smiled when he wrapped his arm around my waist and pecked a kiss on my lips. I immediately pushed him playfully.

"What was that for?" He complained

"A lot of people can see us, you dumb bitch," I said and I walked into the company already. Kai followed me and he tucked me under his arm. I immediately removed it because it ruins my image to the staff.

"Come on, babe. They know we're dating," Kai said as we wait for the elevator

"That's true but it isn't a reason for the artist of our company to be seen flirting with his producer," I told him

Kai is nice and good-looking. However, sometimes, he is just a pain in the ass and I don't like it one bit.

When the elevator doors opened, I saw that there were a lot of people who were trying their best to fit in that space. They looked at me and I just raised my right brow at them, they got what I was trying to tell them and they quickly went out of the elevator. Everyone.

I smiled and I went into the elevator, unknown to the fact that Kai also followed me in.

"Kai, baby, I love you, but this is our workplace," I told him and I pushed him out of the elevator gently.

I clicked the button that will lead me to my office. Surprisingly, when I arrived at my office, it was open. Now, who has the balls to go to my office if I am not in it?

"Jennie, you're late," I heard a stern voice that startled me

"Dad? What are you doing here?" I asked him before greeting him with a kiss on his cheek

Dad followed me as I sat on my chair and he stood in front of me

"I'm going to repeat what I said, you're late,"