The Wedding

Lisa Manoban

The old men did not waste any more time. The wedding was immediately held a month after its announcement to Jennie.

During that span of 30 days, Jennie did not talk to me. She still believes that I was the one who planned all of it. My friends found out about it. Irene told me that they were disappointed because I didn't tell them but Seulgi said that they're happy because they know that Jennie and I are in good hands.

I tried convincing Dad to not push through with the wedding but he said that the Kim's already agreed. It will be too rude if he backs out at the last minute.

"How's my baby?" Ji-eun asked

She arranged the collar of my coat. I am not wearing a dress but I am wearing a suit with a tank top underneath it. I was planning to just wear a bra but I realized it's my wedding ceremony. I don't want my kids to ask why I am just wearing a bra at our wedding. Then, I paired it up with a pair of stilettos.

"I wanna run away," I told her

"It's normal to have cold feet, Lis," Ji-eun chuckled when she was done arranging my collar

"No. I wanna run away so I can save myself from having Jennie despise me her whole life," I replied as I checked myself out. Ji-eun's smile faded and she looked at me worriedly.

"It's hard but just divorce her after everything has been settled," She suggested

What if I don't want to divorce her? What if in the time that we are together and she's hating me that I'll love her? I mean... I'm starting to feel things when she was nice to me. What if I fall deeper because of her flaws?

"Don't tell me you're falling for her," She said

"I can't possibly fall for someone who hates me, Ji-eun, " I replied

"Then, that means that it will be okay to get separated after two or three months," Ji-eun said and she took a step back

"Calm down, Lisa. Just treat her like a friend. Don't cross your line," My sister said and she pecked a kiss on my cheek

"You look great," She said before going out of the room

After Ji-eun, Irene entered the room. She was beautiful. As expected. She walked to me and gave me a tight hug.

"My bachelor best friend is no longer a bachelor," She said

"Yes. I'm getting married to the person who hates me. Yey," I sarcastically replied

"You're not hard to love, Lis," Irene smiled

"Really? Do you love me then?" I joked which earned a slap

"Stop flirting! You're getting married in a few minutes!" She told me

"More like I'm going in a hate relationship with your best friend," I whispered

Irene just gave me a kiss on my cheek before patting my shoulder affectionately.

Before I know, I was walking down the aisle with my parents.

Jisoo and Seulgi were my best women. They were standing right next to me.

"Nervous?" Jisoo asked

"Who wouldn't? She's marrying a big bitch," Seulgi laughed

"Shut up, Seul," Jisoo said

I just let them be. I was looking at the people who were entering the church. There came IU, Nickhun, Rosé, Irene, and a bunch of little kids. Other than that, they were all businessmen. Some of which I have spoken to and some I have not breathed the same air.