Part 1

Mikan:" ohayou minna!"(grins)
Some first and second years:" mikan sama ohayou"
Mikan's POV: as always...the school sure is lively...I'm in the student council and although the work is tough...I enjoy being able to help hotaru...the president...also my childhood friend who I came to look for...
End of POV
Hotaru:" mikan could you check through this documents later?"
Mikan:" hai!"(walks with the heavy pile of paper on her arms)
Natsume(puts his leg on the ground in position to make mikan slip and fall):" oops..."
Mikan:"Kyaa! Natsume! Omae!"(pissed)
Natsume:" you should really be more careful vice prez..."(chuckles)
Ruka who saw everything:" mikan...natsume bullied you again?!"(picks up the documents with her)
Mikan:"I wonder when he'll stop...arigatou ruka...for helping me"(grins)
Ruka:" don't forget about our date"(winks before leaving)
Mikan(blush):" goodness me..."
Mikan's POV:
Ruka is my boyfriend and he was the one who confessed to me....it has been a year since we started going out but we haven't kissed....well I'm a little afraid since it'll be my first time....anyways ruka is a caring and kind boyfriend anyone would want...
End of POV
Natsume:" tch ...my heart is beating rapidly again..(blush)... It's her...why am I attracted to her...EVER SINCE THAT TIME..."
Mikan:" natsume are you alright? Do you feel unwell?"
Natsume:" leave me alone!"(pissed)
Mikan's POV:
This is natsume...the hottest boy in class yet the coldest....he's always being a jerk..playing around with a girl's heart and even rejecting their confessions harshy...he might just be a sadist...well the weird thing is that...he would tease me more than others...
End of POV
Ruka:" mikan you look cute"(blush)
Mikan:" eh? Really? I'm glad..."(grins)
Ruka(blush):" mikan):" leans forward for a kiss)
Mikan:" ruka"(leans forward as well so that their lips touched)
Ruka:" my first kiss was given to you and so was yours given to me..."(grins)
Mikan's POV:
Thinking back , I think I already lost my first kiss to that jerk....natsume...Oh gosh I'm getting furious right now..I was tripped by natsume but I didn't fall...he held me and his lips and mine....then his tongue(blush)...no way! My first was a French kiss?!
End of POV