Part 2

Mikan:"I just have to hope that the picture of us kissing was not shown to ruka"(saddens)
Ruka:" kissing ? Who did you kiss with?"
Mikan:" it was an accident ...eh?! Ruka!"(shocked)
Ruka:" who was it that took your kiss?!"(frustrated)
Mikan:" eh ah...my cat! It kissed me when I tried to support it's fall"(chuckles)
Ruka:"eh? Don't scare me like that...so it was just a cat..."(grins)
Mikan:" were you jealous?"(surprised)
Ruka:" how could I not be.."(blush)
Hotaru:" mikan...so this was where you've been....I need your help in sorting some documents...could you hurry up with your conversation?"
Mikan:" hai! Gomene ruka I need to go back to the student council..."(saddens)
Ruka(grins):" it's alright mikan...I'll wait for you after school..."
Mikan:" ah you don't have to....I need to accompany someone important who is coming back today...its a secret person"(grins)
Ruka:" mikan sounds so happy talking about that person...who is it? do I know him?"
Mikan:" you'll know soon..."(grins)

Mikan's POV:

phew I covered it well...Narumi sensei is coming back...My first love...

End of POV

Natsume:" hey polka dots...stop grinning away and watch where your going...don't you dare step on me"(continues reading his book under the tree)

Mikan who was still day dreaming thinking about sensei tripped and fell on to natsume:" kyaa!!! "(blush as her lips touched his)
Natsume:" wha....you pervert!"(blush)
Mikan:" ....your the one who sat at such a place..."(sticks out her tongue to provoke natsume)
Natsume:" you brat!"
Girls:" Mikan sama is being bullied"(whispers)
Natsume:" you sure are bad at kissing vice prez"(grins)

Mikan:" eh?"(turns to look at all her juniors watching her)
Mikan:" Natsume you idiot!"

Natsume touches his lips remembering the kiss as he blushed again...grinning to himself..

Narumi:" Mikan?!"
Mikan:" sensei!"(hugs)
Narumi:" thanks for picking me up..."(grins)

Mikan:" Narumi sensei are you coming to school tomorrow?"
Narumi:" yea...I can't wait to see all of them...they must have changed...like you mikan...I couldn't recognise you...you really look cute...and mature"(grins)

Mikan:" eh? you think so? well I'll tell you....everyone has matured except for natsume who still bullies me"(thinking about the past events making her feel angry)

Narumi:" Natsume huh.."

Narumi's POV:
 Natsume that brat is in love with mikan huh..well I wouldn't expect anything from mikan...afterall she is a little slow when it comes to that.....its been a long time since I left....yuka(saddens)
End of POV

Ruka:" mikan narumi sensei...did you hear?"
Mikan:" uh huh..I accompanied him for dinner yesterday"(grins)

Ruka:" so he was the one you were with last night..."

Mikan:" aren't you glad...he's going to be our sensei...Ruka you really missed him right?"

Ruka:" yea...Its nice to have him back"(grins)
Permy:" sensei?!"(grins)

Natsume(pissed):" tch..sissy boy..."
Narumi:" Natsume its beeen a long time..I heard from mikan that you...keep on teasing and bullying her...Do you love her?"(smirks)
Natsume(blush):" you piss me off..."(turns away)