Mikan might this be love?

Mikan:" we're out?"(slowly opens her tightly closed eyes)
Natsume:" you were brave...."(grins)
Mikan(hugs):" it's all because natsume helped me "(grins)
Meanwhile in the student council room...
Hotaru:" don't cry here...find somewhere else....its annoying..."
Ruka:" I don't know what to do if sakura falls in love with natsume...yet I wish for natsume's happiness...but I can't bear to let her go"(sobs)
Hotaru:" well you sure have it tough..."(continues signing the documents)
Ruka(determined):" imai san please let me join the student council"(bows)
Hotaru:" I don't need you to join....if it's because of wooing mikan...then try other ways...don't use the name if the student council for something like that"
Ruka:" I will work hard...I will aspire to be the guy that mikan likes...."(bows)
Hotaru:" do whatever you want"
Ruka(surprised):" arigatou imai san!"(grins)
Natsume:" I hope you had a great time..."
Mikan:" I did...it was fun...Natsume can I ask you some questions?"
Natsume:" what is it that you want to know?"
Mikan:" why are you sad?"(saddens)
Natsume:" I shouldn't have had a date with you...I'm sorry....if this date is just your sympathy towards me...then please leave"(saddens)
Mikan:" I dated you out of curiosity not sympathy...do you think that I would choose you over ruka because of such a reason?...your an idiot!"(walks away angrily)
Natsume:" mikan"(shocked as he chases after her)
Mikan:" leave me alone!"(sobs)
Natsume(shocked):" your crying..."(pulls mikan to face him)
Mikan looks away:" let me go!"(tears roll down continuously)
Natsume pulls her to face him and kisses her on the lips:" don't say it's okay when it's not "(saddens)
Mikan(blush):" I hate you....I don't want to love you!... I won't betray ruka"(sobs)
Natsume:" mikan do you love me?"(teary)
Mikan(sobs):" I don't want to..."(sobs)
Natsume(shocked):" mikan..."(saddened look)