Rumours

Natsume:" ruka joined the student council?!"(surprised)
Ruka:" yea..it's all thanks to imai san..."(grins)
Mikan:" congratulation ruka"(grins)
Natsume looks away to avoid Mikan's gaze....
Mikan(tilts her head down):" well see you later then...I gotta go see hotaru first"
Ruka(puzzled):"what happened between you guys during the date? Why are you both acting so strangely..."
Natsume:" it's nothing..."(blush)

Mikan's POV:
damn it...I can't face him anymore....I don't know how to start a conversation after he kissed me so suddenly...I am acting weirdly....
End of POV
Hotaru:" mikan...here..this year's freshmen documents...the teacher told us to pick one for the student council..."
Mikan:" I'll go through it later...hotaru you've worked hard...."(grins)
Hotaru:" you too..I shall go and pay a visit to my brother I guess...I will leave the work in your hands....please finish viewing those candidates the teachers have chosen and select one...."
Mikan:" roger..."(grins as she carries the pile)
First year appears in front of her
Name: Luke
Appearance: handsome
Personality:womanizer
Luke:" sempai let me carry that for you"(grins)
Mikan(surprised):" ah arigatou..."
Luke:" eh?"(shocked to know that his beauty does not affect her...)
Mikan:" what's wrong?"
Luke(shocked):" erm it's nothing"(grins)
Luke's POV:
She's probably the first one who can escape from my beauty...
End of POV
natsume bumps into mikan:" ah...let me help...I'm sorry for bumping into you"(turns to see mikan was the one he bumped into)
Mikan(blush):" ah...I can do this myself....please head for class natsume"(embarrassed)
Natsume walks away as he blushed...
Luke:" ah he must be sempai's boyfriend right?"
Mikan:" he can't be...my boyfriend"(saddens)
Luke(shocked):" eh?"
Mikan:" ah Luke kun arigatou for helping me out....you should head to class now...your break is over right? Freshmen...."(grins)
Luke:" how did you..."
Mikan:" anyway...would you like to join the student council?"(winks)
Luke(blush):" sure"(surprised)
Luke's POV:
I blushed seeing her face...what's wrong with me...I never once was really in love...could this be what they say? Love at first sight...
End of POV
Girls gossiping:" hey I heard the prez and natsume were seen kissing at*******....I can't believe natsume kun would like the prez..but prez is dating ruka....is she two timing him? Poor ruka"
Ruka who overheard everything:" what did you girls say?! What about two timing and what is it about them kissing...did you see it or what?! Don't accuse others like that!"(frustrated)
Girls:" well someone saw them dating at a amusement park and also kissing...we're sorry ruka kun"
(Walks away)
Ruka's POV:
They kissed....mikan and natsume...I'm sorry natsume...I won't let you have mikan....I love her...She was the one who showed me my truth self....
End if POV